14) theories

Scott, Stiles, Hazel, and Kira made their way to Noah and saw the bodies being wheeled away.

"Who found them" Stiles asked. "Argent and he said the doctors were down there he also said you guys might know what this thing is" Noah said.

"We've got a theory" Scott said. "It's a slightly terrifying theory" Stiles said. "You find everything terrifying" Hazel told Stiles.

"Well, the ME said that victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels" Noah said. "Hey what if the dread doctors are hiding the bodies" Scott asked.

"Why would they do that" Kira asked. "Maybe they're covering for it protecting it like a parent would" Stiles said. "Protecting what" Noah asked.

"A werewolf" Hazel said. "It's called the beast" Kira said. "We know horrifying" Stiles said.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish because it looks like his dream is coming true" Noah said.

>>>

Scott made his way to Hazel and Stiles seeing them in the hallway talking to an officer. "You don't think this is a bit much in terms of firepower for a high school" Stiles asked Strauss.

"Your dad's the one that issued us these things and he wouldn't officially say why" Strauss said.

"Did he say anything unofficially" Scott asked. "No but everyone's got a theory" Strauss said.

"What's yours" Hazel asked. "I shouldn't be talking to you guys don't you have class" Strauss said.

"Come on Strauss what's your theory" Stiles asked. "Do you guys believe in the supernatural" Strauss asked causing Scott, Stiles, and Hazel to look at each other.

>>>

"How was Lydia" Hazel asked Stiles. "You sure you wanna know" Stiles said to Hazel.

"She's my friend okay maybe my best friend of course I do" Hazel said. "I think they're experimenting on her" Stiles said. "What" Hazel said.

"Hey, we're going to get her out of there" Stiles said. "Yeah of course we are although I'd rather rip their limbs off one by one" Hazel said.

"Anyone ever, tell you you're scary sometimes" Stiles said. "Just you" Hazel said.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side well again please do not remind me of when we first met" Stiles said.

"Since I've grown to like you, I won't but if you dare to try anything like that again you won't have any legs" Hazel said. "Noted" Stiles said.

>>>

After Malia called Scott and Hazel that she found Deaton and explained what happened they both rushed to the animal clinic.

"Dad" Hazel said, and Deaton looked at her and smiled.

Hazel wasted no time and rushed to him hugging him while he hugged her back.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.