5) I.E.D

Scott and Stiles were at the Sheriff's station in Noah's office as they explained what they found.

"So, the Walcott's were the first at least the first that we know about" Stiles said. "Four murders, Sean his brother and their parents" Stiles said.

"They were killed by a professional assassin called the mute" Stiles said.

"Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk but then the mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine" Stiles said. "Next was Demarco he delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house and got decapitated outside his car" Stiles said.

"And then last night 23-year-old Carrie Hudson" Stiles said. "It's a dead pool" Scott said showing him a list.

"A hit list of supernatural creatures this is only part of it the rest still has to be decoded" Scott said. "Who found this list" Noah asked. "Lydia" Stiles said.

"How" Noah asked. "She wrote it actually she transcribed it without realizing it" Stiles said. "Banshee" Noah asked. "Banshee" Stiles said.

"Beautiful alright what are these numbers next to these names" Noah asked. "We're getting there first you need to know the code was broken with a cipher key" Stiles said.

"Wait you mean like a, like a key word" Noah asked. "It's actually a name" Stiles said.

"Allison" Scott said. "Her name broke a third of the list" Stiles said. "And now we think there's two other cipher keys" Scott said.

"Which will give us the rest of the names okay so how do we get the cipher keys" Noah asked. "Same way we got the code" Stiles said.

"Lydia she's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words" Scott said.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie hmm and what about these other two names on the list uh Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town they werewolves too" Noah asked.

"I don't know but Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here" Scott said. "Here being Beacon Hills or Beacon County the population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000" Noah said.

"And dropping" Stiles added. "But if we're talking Beacon County then you're looking at close to 500,000" Noah said.

"Look how many werewolves banshees kitsunes and whatever else is out there we, talking about" Noah asked.

"And what happens if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names, but 100" Noah asked. "We don't think there would be that many there's a limit" Stiles said.

"Because of the numbers we think that once we decode the names the numbers will add up to 117" Scott said. "117 what" Noah asked.

"Million" Scott said. Stiles started writing thousand or million next to the names on the list.

"117 million dollars, dad, stolen from the Hale Vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders" Stiles said.

"Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead" Scott said. "So, the coded list goes out and somehow these professional assassins get that list" Noah said.

"And a cipher key" Stiles added. "And then they go after the names on the list they, being killers with no mouths, tomahawks thermo-cut wires that can take your head off" Noah said.

"Let me see, Carrie was also stabbed" Stiles said looking at the pictures. "What's this mark" Stiles asked.

"We're not sure yet we're still waiting on the ME's report there's one other thing I don't get how did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house" Noah asked.