16) saving Lydia

"I don't know how long I'm going to last" Kira said. "How did you stop it before" Malia asked.

"Scott carried me outside which almost killed him" Kira said. "Sounds like Scott, always sacrificing his life for others" Hazel said.

"Okay uh maybe we could try grounding you to something" Malia said. "You have a degree in electrical engineering" Kira asked. "Cause I don't know how to do that" Kira said.

"We have to do something I don't know what but something" Hazel said. "You have to get out of here" Kira said losing control.

"We can't leave you" Malia said. "I should've stayed in the dessert with the skinwalkers I can't control this I'm never going to be able to" Kira said. "Kira, it worked you saw it work" Malia said.

"We all did Kira your stronger than you think" Hazel said.

"You controlled it enough to cause the brownout you can stop it" Malia said. "I can't Malia, Hazel, go" Kira said in a deep voice.

>>>

"Kira" Malia said once the electricity stopped. "Kira" Hazel said getting up with Malia after getting no answer. They looked over and saw Kira unconscious.

"Kira" Malia said. They both went to her, and Malia went to touch her only to stop when she heard a familiar voice.

"I wouldn't do that" Josh said causing Malia and Hazel to look at him. "And why not" Hazel asked.

"Electricity's still coming off I can feel it from here I can help her" Josh said. "Why" Malia asked.

"Because I need your help with him" Josh said and showed them Corey.

"I see someone ran into Parrish honestly kind of wish he finished the job I don't like you or any of you for that matter" Hazel said.

>>>

Malia and Hazel both tried to heal Corey only for it not to work. "Why isn't he healing" Josh asked.

"Calm your horses we're trying our best here you're just lucky we're helping at all if it were up to me, I'd dump you with the wild wolves and leave you for dead" Hazel said.

"Maybe he can't maybe it's too much or maybe it's the pain" Malia said. "He's going to die isn't he" Josh asked.

"Well, he doesn't look better does he" Hazel said. "His heartbeat's getting slower" Malia said.

"What do we do you can't heal him can you even with help from her" Josh asked. "No but we can take his pain" Hazel said. "It could help it might even get him to start healing" Malia said.

"Then do it" Josh said. "Oh no it doesn't work like that" Hazel said. "You first" Malia said and electricity crackled.

"You said you could help her" Malia said. "Yeah, but it's not like taking voltage from a car battery she's got a lot more power than that" Josh said.

"Are you going to do something or not" Josh asked after seeing Corey getting worse.

"Sure, when you help her cause we certainly don't trust you in fact it's taking all of my energy to not tip you into tiny little pieces" Hazel said.

"I don't trust you either" Josh said and they saw Kira light up. "Alright we go at the same time" Malia said and Josh went to Kira. "You ready" Malia asked him and he nodded.

"Alright here we go" Malia said. "We better not die from this if so, I'm coming back just so I can kill him" Hazel said.

Hazel and Malia started to take Corey's pain while Josh started absorbing the electricity from Kira.