10) kidnapped

"Stiles, Stiles has anyone seen Stiles, Stiles has anyone seen Stiles" Scott asked before bumping into Allison. A lacrosse player came to them chanting state before walking off.

"Uh you were pretty awesome out there" Allison said. "Thanks, you, too I mean that's not what I meant" Scott said.

"No, no I did some pretty awesome cheering out there you can thank me" Allison said. "You did" Scott asked. "Totally I went from go team go to defense, defense without a, a breath I brought my A game" Allison said.

A lacrosse player then came over chanting state causing Allison to leave and Scott to glare at him till he left.

"Oh, isn't that just heartbreaking" Jackson said coming over. "Gosh I bet it causes a lot of sleepless nights you know you know what though McCall I actually sympathize which is why I'm gonna make this mutually beneficial you give me what I want and uh I'll help you get her back" Jackson said.

"What" Scott said. "Well three days makes it just in time for the winter formal uh think about you taking her instead of me and also think about all the things you have to do to get her out of some tight little dress by the end of the night see how this could work for everybody three days McCall have fun" Jackson said and left.

>>>

Scott had walked in the locker room with a towel wrapped around his waist heading to his locker. "By the way McCall apology accepted" Danny said. "I didn't apologize" Scott said.

"Every time you got the ball tonight you passed it to me" Danny said. "Every time I passed the ball you scored" Scott said.

"Apology accepted" Danny said and left with everyone else. Suddenly the lights turned off. "Danny" Scott said. Scott gone to turn the light on only for it not to work.

Scott saw a lacrosse ball roll In, and he had gone to it picking it up. He walked farther down till he saw Derek and Hazel.

"Where have you two been do you have any idea what's been going on" Scott asked as he got closer. Derek and Hazel just looked behind him and Scott looked at what they were looking at to see Peter.

"I really don't get lacrosse" Peter said. "It was you" Scott said. "When I was in high school, we played basketball there's a real sport still I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from native Americans tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict" Peter said.

"Do I have that right hm" Peter asked. "I have a little conflict of my own to resolve Scott, but I need your help to do it" Peter said.

"I'm not helping you kill people" Scott said. "Well, I don't want to kill all of them just the responsible ones and that doesn't have to include" Peter said before looking at Derek and Hazel.

"Allison" Derek said. "You're on his side are you forgetting the part where he killed your and Hazel's sister" Scott asked.

"It was a mistake" Derek said. "What" Scott said. "It happens" Hazel said. "Scott, I think you're getting the wrong impression of us we really just want to help you reach your full potential" Peter said.

"By killing my friends" Scott said. "Sometimes the people closest to you can be the ones holding you back the most" Peter said.

"If they're holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that" Scott said. "Maybe you could try and see things from my perspective" Peter said and extracted his claws sticking him in Scott's neck.

Peter then took his claws out and Hazel went to help but Derek stopped her shaking his head worried about her.

"Please" Derek whispered, and she nodded her head knowing he was worried what Peter might do.