7) secrets revealed

Hazel and Derek were at the hospital waiting for Braeden to wake up when Melissa walked in, and Derek and Hazel moved out of the way.

Melissa put Naloxone in her Iv. "What's that" Derek asked.

"Naloxone we need to wake her up" Melissa said. "I thought you said she needed to rest" Derek said.

"That was before I found out the CDC just put the high school under quarantine with Scott and Stiles still in there" Melissa said. Braeden suddenly woke up sitting up.

"Braeden, Braeden look at me you were shot but you're in the hospital now and you're fine" Melissa said.

"Do you understand" Melissa asked and Braeden looked at Hazel and Derek then looked at Melissa and nodded.

"Good, okay, last night you were in the woods, and you came across another pack" Melissa said.

"Do you know what happened to them" Melissa asked.

"I told you they were poisoned" Derek said. "No, no they were infected it was a virus designed to kill werewolves, and it did, it killed them all" Braeden said.

>>>

Braeden eventually went back to sleep as Hazel was sitting with Derek watching over Braeden.

"You know you should be in school" Derek said. "Don't you have SATS" Derek asked. "I convinced the teachers to let me take it yesterday" Hazel said.

"Okay how did you do that" Derek asked. "Beats me must be the Hale genes" Hazel said and Derek smiled.

"Besides there's no way I'm leaving you especially with us both losing our power" Hazel said.

"What are you still doing here" Braeden asked Derek. "I'm protecting my investment got a lot of money riding on you" Derek told her. "So, like you to say that rather than admit you care" Hazel said and there was a knock on the door.

Derek and Hazel looked and saw Melissa. "Derek, Hazel I think there's someone here you've been trying to find" Melissa said and Satomi came in.

>>>

Deaton, Hazel, Derek, Satomi, and Melissa were in an empty hospital room talking about the poison that affected the werewolf Melissa tried to save.

"It a variant of canine distemper a few years ago an outbreak in Yellowstone killed 40% of the wolf population" Deaton said. "What's it going to do to our wolf population" Melissa asked.

"Well, it's been altered to infect quite a bit faster" Deaton said.

"You mean it's been weaponized" Derek asked. "It infected my whole pack" Satomi said. "Everyone, except for you that's the real question" Deaton said.

"Did you not get infected or are you immune" Deaton asked Satomi.

"If your pack was infected then who was doing all the shooting at the entrance to the woods" Deaton asked.

"Apparently another assassin personally I'd rather face a gun than a variant of smallpox" Satomi said. "Sounds like you're going to get plenty of chances" Melissa said and Satomi kept looking at Derek as Hazel and Derek noticed.

"Sorry I just noticed how much you remind me of Talia I used to visit her a lot you know" Satomi said. "Do you remember me" Satomi asked.

"I remember the tea you always brought that tea that smelled terrible" Derek said. "Ugh don't remind me I still can smell it" Hazel said.

"I brought that tea as a gift your mother loved it" Satomi said.

"What kind of tea" Deaton asked. "What" Satomi said. "The tea with the smell, what kind was it" Deaton asked.

"Reishi wolf purple reishi it's very rare" Satomi said. "It's also a very powerful remedy for sickness Satomi you didn't get sick because you've been inoculated" Deaton said.

"Okay, okay how rare is it can we find it" Melissa asked. "We don't have to my mother kept some of it it's in our vault" Derek said and Melissa left to call Rafael.

"I better get to the school and make sure they find it" Hazel said and rushed off.

>>>

Hazel made it to the vault and saw everyone was okay. "Oh, good I was worried I was going to have to make new friends" Hazel said.

"Believe it or not that's a compliment" Scott said. "So, everyone's okay" Hazel asked.

But before they could answer Malia went to Hazel. "Malia" Hazel said seeing her facial expression. "What is it" Hazel asked and Malia gave her a list of the deadpool she found in Stiles's jacket and left.

Confused Hazel looked at what Malia gave her, and her face dropped once she saw her name.

Scott saw her mood changed and went to her. "Hazel" Scott said, and Hazel looked at him with hurt in her eyes.

"Some friends you all are" Hazel said to Stiles and Kira. "And a crappy boyfriend you are" Hazel said to Scott. "Hazel I'm sorry I was just" Scott said but Hazel gave Scott the paper and left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.