12) Smoke and mirrors

Hazel woke up and sat up seeing she was still trapped. Hazel got up and went towards the gate seeing it open. Hazel slid the gate open and walked out.

"Scott" Hazel said but got no response. "Scott" Hazel tried again but still got no response.

Hazel saw a berserker and went to run only when she turned around there was one behind her.

The berserker slammed her in the wall a couple times before slamming her into another wall slamming her again.

Hazel noticed the tattoo on the berserker and looked into his eyes. Hazel realized it was Scott.

"Scott stop it's me it's Hazel, Scott" Hazel said before he slammed her to the ground. Hazel sat up looking at him when Kate came in. "I'm going to have to do a better job of covering that up" Kate said motioning to Scott's tattoo.

"What did you do to him" Hazel asked as Kate got closer to Hazel. "How" Kate corrected her.

"That's, that's the better story you see when I first got away from the Calaveras, I had no idea where to go but something kept pulling me here to the temple of Tezcatlipoca her name means smoking mirror and this place is a temple of the smoking mirror Obsidian when I got here I found the beserkers waiting for me they helped me survive I didn't know quite why until just recently until I decided to trust someone I never thought I'd trust" Kate said and went towards Scott.

"It was then that I found out I could not only control the berserkers, but I could create them they call me La Loba the bone woman we let you out because I needed to test his loyality" Kate said.

"Did you know that Scott became an alpha without having to kill anyone" Kate asked.

"Of course, I knew I was there" Hazel said. "He's been through quite a lot without ever having to kill I think it's time to change that" Kate said.

Scott grabbed a bone off his outfit and went towards Hazel. Hazel backed up away from him as far as she could. "No Scott, no, Scott no" Hazel said but he stabbed Hazel.

"My brother will come for me" Hazel said weakly. "I'm planning on it unfortunately he'll be a little preoccupied" Kate told Hazel and left with Scott.

>>>

Scott and Malia walked down the stairs when they saw Liam in the kitchen. "Ah Liam go home you're not coming with us" Stiles told him.

"Why not" Liam asked. "Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out" Stiles said.

"You can lock me up right chain me down to the back seat or something" Liam said. "You tore through the last chains remember" Malia said.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there" Stiles said. "Okay then where do we get carbonite" Liam asked.

"Seriously you haven't seen it either" Stiles asked Liam. Scott and Malia went to leave when Liam stopped them.

"Wait what if we put me in the trunk" Liam suggested.

"Liam you've been a werewolf all of five minutes you don't have to do this" Stiles said.

"I know I don't, but I want to there's gotta be bigger chains a bigger trunk or something there has to be" Liam said. "Maybe there is" Stiles said getting an idea.

>>>

Derek and Braeden met up with Stiles, Kira, Liam, and Malia as Braeden got out of the van.

"How did you get a prison transport van" Stiles asked. "I'm a U.S Marshall" Braeden said. "Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover" Stiles said.

Peter and Derek got out of the car. "Are we really bringing him" Derek asked motioning to Liam.

Hale Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें