1) creatures of the night

Act V A

Break ups and Chimeras

(Episode 1-12)

________________

"Alright so I found some cool two bedrooms in the mission district but they're pretty expensive a couple in Haight and Ashbury also expensive" Stiles said.

"What about Berkeley don't a lot of students live around there" Scott asked.

"Yeah, yeah we could try Nob Hill, but the jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches" Stiles said. "You're bringing the jeep" Scott asked.

"You know the plan okay no one gets left behind that's the plan Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford Kira's thinking USF Hazel's gonna be traveling the world Malia's uh gonna you know she'll figure something out okay the plan is perfect" Stiles said.

"Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live" Scott said.

"I have a vision dude okay and it is a beautiful vision don't ruin the vision okay we can check out the East Bay, haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know" Stiles said.

Scott was looking at the full moon which Stiles noticed. "You alright you starting to feel it" Stiles asked.

"No just thinking" Scott said. "About what" Stiles asked. "Senior year" Scott said. "Senior year come on that's nothing that's going to be easy" Stiles said.

"It's more like something Deaton told me once" Scott said. "You ever hear of regression to the mean" Scott asked.

"No, I don't think so" Stiles said. "It was basically his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or all good you know eventually things have to come back to the middle so think about the last few months things have been good right, but not amazing" Scott said.

"Yeah but no one's tried to kill us in six months either" Stiles said.

"Right, we've been pretty much in the middle for a while which means at some point the scale has to tip one way or the other things are gonna get really good again" Scott said.

"Or really bad" Stiles said. "Think it's been long enough" Stiles asked after a moment. "Yes" Liam said, and they faced him.

"Hey, trying to have an adult conversation over here" Stiles said. "Alright you're two years older than me and I'm fine and let me go just let me go" Liam said and Scott and Stiles went to him.

"It's not that we don't trust you" Scott said. "It's that I don't trust you" Stiles said. "But after that last full moon" Scott said.

"It was one slip up" Liam said. "Slip up a dozen calls to the Sheriff's department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked that's a slip up" Stiles asked.

"Why were you naked" Scott asked. "It was really hot out that night okay let me go" Liam said.

"You sure you're okay" Scott asked. "It won't happen again" Liam said. "You're in complete and total control" Scott asked.

"Yeah, complete and total" Liam said and Scott in chained him before heading to the jeep with Stiles.

>>>