12) lunar eclipse

Cora helped Derek get a drink of water while Hazel was on his other side and Derek looked at Cora. "Hazel" Derek asked on the verge of tears afraid it didn't work.

Cora motioned to the other side of him, and he looked seeing Hazel was alive and he smiled happily. "You're okay" Derek said.

"Yeah, I'm okay much better than you now, all because of you" Hazel said smiling and Derek smiled at her.

"Hopefully not all for nothing" Peter said. "Love you too Peter" Hazel said sarcastically.

"The moon is rising Derek you drained your battery all the way to the red" Peter said. "There is a fully charged alpha on her way to rip you, limb from limb" Peter said.

"I'll be fine in a few hours" Derek said. "I sincerely hope so because a few hours, is all that you have" Peter said.

>>>

Ethan and Lydia went to the loft where Derek, Peter, Hazel, and Cora were to warn Derek about Kali and Aiden.

"We know about the lunar eclipse so don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field she's coming and my brother's coming with her" Ethan said.

"Good enough for me" Peter said. "Derek" Peter asked. "You want me to run" Derek asked.

"No, I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an alpha with a psychotic foot fetish of course I want you to run, sprint, gallop, leap your way out of this town" Peter said.

"If you want to fight and die for something that's fine with me but do it for something meaningful" Cora said. "Hazel" Derek asked.

"Derek you're my brother I can't live without you and if something happens to you, I will lose my mind I'll never be the same please make the smart choice" Hazel said. "How do you know I'm gonna lose" Derek asked.

"We don't but I bet she has an idea don't you Lydia" Peter said going towards her.

"Peter" Hazel said and quickly got in front of Lydia protecting her. "I don't know anything" Lydia said.

"But you feel something don't you" Peter asked. "What do you feel" Derek asked. "I feel like" Lydia said and then paused. "I'm standing in a graveyard" Lydia said finishing her sentence.

>>>

Hazel stayed with Lydia and Ethan to buy Derek and Cora some time and to also protect Lydia if necessary. "Where is he" Kali asked as soon as she walked in the loft.

"I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping run a few errands the usual werewolf afternoon" Lydia said. "Who do you think you're talking to" Kali asked.

"Someone in desperate need of a pedicure I'd be happy to give you a referral" Lydia said and Hazel saw Kali getting too close as she made her way in front of Lydia.

Hazel heard Aiden growling not liking how Kali was close to Lydia. "Oh really" Kali asked Aiden.

>>>

"Did someone take their little assignment too seriously" Kali asked. "She is not the problem" Aiden said. "Maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie" Kali said.

"Is this about to get really violent" Lydia asked. "Probably" Ethan said.

"I'd be surprised if it didn't" Hazel said then all of a sudden Jennifer came down from the roof when Ethan quickly pulled Lydia and Hazel to the corner covering them.

"So, who wants to go first" she asked once she stood up. "Man, you really can't get rid of her can you" Hazel asked.

>>>