1) the dark moon

Act IV

Truths and betas

(Episode 1-12)

________________

"This doesn't seem so bad" Stiles said. "It's not the town it's the plan" Lydia said. "What's wrong with the plan" Stiles asked.

"Stiles this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with" Lydia said. "You're aware of that right" Lydia asked. "I'm aware it's not our best" Stiles said.

"We are going to die" Lydia said. "Are you saying that as a banshee or you're just being pessimistic" Stiles asked as they both started walking to the club.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die" Lydia said.

"Okay would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual banshee predictions" Stiles asked. "This plan is stupid and we're going to die" Lydia said.

"Oh, thank you" Stiles said sarcastically. "Mm" Lydia said.

>>>

Stiles and Lydia stopped in front of the bouncers in front of the club. "Estamos aqui para la fiesta" Lydia said in Spanish to the bouncers.

Translation: we're here for the party

One of the bouncers shook their head. Then Stiles showed him a card and he motioned to the camera. Stiles then showed the card to the camera.

The doors then opened, and the bouncers moved aside as Stiles and Lydia made their way in.

The door closed behind them. They walked down the hall as Stiles opened the door revealing the club with people dancing and music blasting.

Stiles and Lydia made it to the bar sitting down next to each other when two drinks were placed in front of them. Stiles went to pay before Severo stopped him.

"No on the house most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink" Severo said.

"We didn't come to drink" Lydia said dropping a bullet in the glass.

>>>

"Severo hates this music me I've always loved the music youth, this kind especially, it has a savage energy" Araya said.

"We're here for Derek Hale" Lydia said. "Is that so" Araya said. "We know you have him we've heard you can be bought" Lydia said. Stiles put the money onto the table.

"It's 50,000 for Derek" Stiles said. "Now where does a teenage boy get money like this" Araya asked.

"Japanese mafia" Araya asked again. The hunters then loaded up their guns.

"Not smart to come alone" Araya said. "What makes you think we came alone" Stiles asked.

In the club Malia was dancing surrounded by a bunch of people and Kira was sitting off to the side.

"You brought a wolf into my home" Araya asked. "We brought an alpha" Stiles said. Scott was leaned up against the wall in the club.

>>>

Malia was dancing trying to blend in when Kira came up. "Something's happening" Kira said. "I know" Malia said.

"What do we do" Kira asked. "Blend in" Malia said and she looked confused.

"Dance with me dumbo" Malia said. "Oh" Kira said and then started dancing awfully.

Malia then started showing Kira how to dance as she finally got the hang of it. The two started dancing together.