Characters

Sannidhi Gowda - Female lead
She is 23yrs old, completed her degree, she is chubby, cute and innocent girl, loves her family so much father's princess and she is an apple of her family. She have secret crush on her mama Abhi.

Siddeshwar Gowda - sannidhi's Grandpa
He's 76yrs old,lost his wife few years back. He was a farmer, he have three children two sons and a daughter loves his family, sometimes acts like a strict person.

Rajesh Gowda - sannidhi's Father
He is 55yrs old respect his father so much, lost his mother due to health issues loves his family & loves his daughter bit more. He runs a super market.

Suguna Rajesh Gowda - sannidhi's Mother
She's 51yrs old kindhearted and sweet lady, loves her family so much she's housewife &
sometimes helps her husband in maintaining super market.

Preetham Gowda - sannidhi's big brother
He's 28yrs old, he's a doctor and married loves his wife and spoils his sister alot & he's best friend of Abhi & Samarth.

Pooja Gowda - sanndhi's sis-in-law
She's is 26yrs old & she's also doctor but now she is on maternity leave,treats sannidhi like a sister.

Suresh Gowda - sanndhi's Uncle
He's 50yrs old, he owns a bakery which is running successfully, respects his father & brother, treats his sis-in-law like mother.

Subhadra Gowda - sannidhi's Aunt
She's 48yrs old and helps her husband in bakery, treats suguna as her sister.

Rakesh Gowda - sannidhi's younger brother he's 18yrs old & son of suresh and subhadra, studying 12th standard, very naughty boy.

Abhiram Vasistha - Male lead
He's 26yrs old ,he has his own hotel management company he is a MD ,he's very handsome and attractive man and he loves his mom & sister so much. Likes sannidhi & teases her a lot, best friend of Preetham & Samarth.

Dinesh Vasishta - Abhi's Father
He's 54yrs old, he started the hotel management business, now left under his son's care & enjoying his life with his wife.

Kalpana Vasishta - abhi's Mother
She's 53yrs old, daughter of Siddeshwar Gowda, housewife and she wishes to make sannidhi as her daughter-in-law, loves her family so much.

Amrutha Vasishta - Abhi's sister
She's 23yrs old, best friend of Sannidhi, she's very naughty always do pranks on her family, completed her degree with Sannidhi.

Samarth Desai - Best friend of Abhi &Preetham
He's 26yrs old and he is Abhi's partner in work, he lost his parents in a accident but Abhi's family treats him like their family, have crush on Amrutha, treats sannidhi like a sister.

Other characters will be introduced in up coming chapters.

I will upload chapters from tmrw guys,
Please like, comment your thoughts.

Bye bye, see you tomorrow !