Chapter -3

SURPRISE!!! 😳

So I was free thought why not upload one more chapter today, so here one more chapter, enjoy!

ABHIRAM

I woke up at 6 in the morning and was getting ready to go to my maternal grandfather's home for pooja's baby shower, as I was wearing my watch l hear a knock on my room door and I know who it is, I go and open the door to see my mom standing outside my room smiling.

Abhi- Amma(mom) how many times I have told you not to knock my room door, you don't need to that.

Amma(mom)- I know but it's ok now when your single, but when you get married I can't come without knocking right, what if I run into you and your wife's romantic moment. I don't want to be embarrassed so practicing knocking your room door from now only, she says shrugging her shoulders casually.

Abhi- Amma... (mom) please don't tease me morning itself I say annoyingly rolling my eyes.

Amma(mom)- ok ok ,I will stop teasing you, did you got ready she ask me.

Abhi- Yes Amma(mom) I am ready let's go. By the way, is Appa(Dad) and Ammu(Amrutha) are not coming with us I ask her, while we move downstairs.

Amma- Your sweet sister woke up late and still settled in bathroom from half an hour, I told Suguna Attige(sis-in-law) I'll come and help her with arrangements, if we wait still for Ammu we will be late. So we shall go there first in your bike, after she and your Appa(Dad) will come by  her scooty she says while going  towards her bedroom.

I move to living room to see my Appa(Dad) having his morning coffee. Good morning Appa I wish him.

Appa(dad)- Good morning Abhi, all ready to go he wish me and ask. Yes Appa we will go there now, you also come fast with Ammu, we will be waiting. As I was talking to my Appa my Amma come from room taking her purse and carring a gift bag.

Amma- let's go Abhi she says, ok come outside Amma I will go and start the bike saying that I move outside...

OK guys, let's continue tomorrow!!

If you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts..

Bye  bye 👋 👋 cuties

Goodbye!

Storyby,

@shaurya