Chapter- 20

ABHIRAM

After having bath and wearing my clothes I was setting my hairs standing in front of dressing table, when my mom came in holding coffee cup in her hands.
Good morning Amma I wish smiling at her she wishes me back and come near me keeping the coffee cup on bedside table.

Kalpana(Mother)- Oh my devre(god) nan maga estu chennaagi kaantidaane, aagle madve kale bandbittide, yaar drishti nu tagulbaardu (my son is looking so handsome, already wedding glow has come no evil eye should fall on him)  she said while taking some kajal from her eye corner and keeping on my right chin side.

I smile seeing her affection, suddenly I see tears in her eyes, what happened Amma why are you crying what made you sad you were smiling few seconds earlier I ask holding her shoulders with my both hands.

Amma- This are happy tears Abhi, you know making Nidhi as my daughter-in-law was my so many years of dream, the day has come finally so I am crying with happiness she said smiling and wiping her tears.

Yes Amma I am also so happy I said while hugging her. This was also my dream of so many years I thought in my mind.

Amma- OK enough of your drama come down fast and have your breakfast we should leave soon she says while breaking the hug and leaving hurriedly.

I stand there feeling helpless she got emotional, she started crying and told happy tears and all, now she is telling I am doing drama my mother's mood swings is much  more critical than pregnant ladies I thought in mind and sighed. When I went down I see my home is full of relatives and friends some are chatting, some are working and some are teasing eachother it's so lively, I move towards dining hall and see my father and sister having their breakfast.
Good morning Appa I wish him and sit beside my sister, Good morning kothi(monkey) I wish her while rubbing her hair.

Amrutha(Ammu)- Oye, nan kudalu muttbeda anta estu sala helodu( how many times I told you not to touch my hair)  she says glaring at me.

I didn't count how many times you told me from onwards I will count and tell you Ok, I said while laughing and making her glare more at me.

Ammu- Appa, see how he is teasing me she turn and complain to my father while pouting her mouth sadly.

Dinesh(Father)- Abhi stop teasing my princess and she is not kothi(monkey) she is my bangaara(endearment) he said glaring at me and smiling lovingly at her. My sister turn to me and shows her tongue playfully making me roll my eyes at them.

As we were talking my aunt Nirmala (father's sister)  and her daughter Sukanya came there and sit to have their breakfast, Sukanya came and sat beside me making me annoying, they came yesterday evening from then she is behaving oddly.

Sukanya- Good morning mama she said to me acting coqtuesly, I wish her back emotionalessy.

As I was thinking how to escape from here, like hearing my thoughts my mother came telling us that we should be leaving now I sigh in relief and go from there. After checking everything we should be taking with us that kept in car. My parents, Ammu and me get in one car, my aunt, her daughter and other relatives come in a mini bus that we have booked, after settling down we left towards my Grandpa's home...

Nirmala - She's Abhi's aunt (mother-in-law) dinesh's sister, she's 50yrs old and very cunning and selfish lady thinking to get her daughter married to Abhi.

Sukanya - She's Nirmala's daughter she's 22yrs old just like her mother very selfish and wants to marry Abhi for his money.

Sandeep- He's Nirmala's husband 51yrs old he's working as a manager in some company and very kind and humble person, knows very well about his money minded wife and daughter.

***

Hi guys!!!
Hope you all doing good and didn't forget me 😜and Thank you for waiting patiently and liking my story, so here the update enjoy.

I won't promise I'll update regularly but I try to update twice weekly!!

Till then bye bye 👋 👋 guys see you soon!

Storyby,

@Shaurya