Chapter-7

Hii!!
Sorry I couldn't update because unexpectedly guests arrived at my house...

So here is the chapter enjoy.

Happy Reading!

SANNIDHI

I woke up from my sleep hearing birds chirping near my room window and open my eyes to see its already dark outside and I get up and go towards washroom to fresh up and change my clothes as I slept in my half saree only. I suddenly halt my step remember something.

I was sleeping on the swing in the balcony right,  how did I woke up in my room and I thought to ask Ammu about this. I fresh up and came out of washroom wearing simple pink colour kurti and white colour pant and go downstairs.

After going downstairs I see my Dad, uncle and father-in-law are talking to each other sitting on sofa and Ammu using her mobile sitting on the chair near dining table I go there and sit beside her

Ammu(Amrutha)- So madam got up I thought you'll wake up tomorrow morning only she says mocking me while she see me sitting beside her.

I roll my eyes at her and ask her how I ended up in my room. She smiles teasingly staring at me raising her eyebrow, why are you staring at me and smiling like an idiot I ask her.

Ammu(Amrutha)- When I came back after ending my call I saw you were sleeping so I tried to wake you up but someone came and told me not to wake you as your so tired doing works from morning and he carried you to your room she says while smiling mischievously at me.

What, who carried me to my room and why are you smiling wierdly I ask her confused.

Ammu(Amrutha)-My brother carried you to your room she says while winking at me.

I widen my eyes at her revelation and my cheeks turn red, my Abhi mama carried me that thought only makes me blush.

Ammu(Amrutha)- Are you blushing Nidhi she ask me teasingly I shake my head and run inside kitchen escaping from her, I can still hear her laughing I stop and glare at her she stop laughing and I move inside the kitchen.

I see my mom and mother-in-law are preparing dinner and I go to them my mother-in-law see and smiles at me.

Mother-in-law- Nidhi, you woke up she ask me while rolling chapathi dough.

Yes Atte I tell hugging her from back and turn to ask my mother what they are preparing for dinner.

Amma- We are preparing chapathi, tomato chutney and some carrot palya(fry) as side dish she said to me while grating some carrots. Do you guys need any help I ask them.

(Dinner)

(Dinner)

Mother-in-law- Don't need Nidhi  we almost finished cooking dinner you go and chat with your dad and others for few minutes dinner will be ready she said to me. OK Atte I reply and go to living room and sit beside my dad...

OK guys enough for today.

If you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts!!!

Bye bye cuties, see you tomorrow.

Storyby,

@shaurya