Chapter-18

SANNIDHI

I see Abhimama standing behind me and staring at me through mirror, I stare back at him, raising my eyebrows I ask him about the saree I was wearing on my shoulder without knowing anyone, he shakes his head in no. I told my motherin-law I didn't like the colour and my mother-in-law give me another saree which is in pink colour, I take it and put on my shoulder and ask looking at him, he shakes is head in no again. I told my mother-in-law I didn't like the saree border, she give me another saree which is in sea green colour, I take it and ask him again, he smiles and signals super by his hand, I smile and tell my mother-in-law that I liked the saree, she smiles and tell the sales man to pack it.

After selecting sarees for themselves, they select for my aunt and for gents my father and Abhimama will select .My aunt and uncle couldn't come they went to function from my aunt's maternal side and my brother went to hospital.

Ammu and me went to half saree section and buy half saree for Ammu,after buying clothes. We go to jewellery shop to buy engagement rings and some other jwelleries, when we finished shopping it's already 2:30 in the afternoon , we go to restaurant to have our lunch, we ordered paneer buttermasala, roti and baby corn manchurian after having our fill, we go towards our house not before going to tailor shop to give blouses for stiching.

Half and hour later we reached my home, my parents and me get down from car taking our shopping bags.

Suguna(Mother)- Kalpu come inside and have some coffee and go she says to my mother-in-law.

Kalpana(mother-in-law)- its ok Attige(sis-in-law) we will go now it's getting late, she said to my mother, my mother nod her head understandingly.

I look at Abhimama and say bye he nod his head smiling at me, after seeing them off, we go inside the house. My grandpa was sitting on the sofa and watching TV I go and sit beside my grandpa and he smiles at me, my mother went to keep shopping bags inside the room and my father also come sit on the sofa.

Rajesh(father)- Nidhi go and bring some water to drink my father told me, I hum and go to kitchen and brought water in a glass and gave it him and go sit again, few minutes later my mother come out from room, she come and sit beside on single sofa.

Suguna(Mother)- Nidhi go and fresh up, me and your father will go to supermarket, you have some rest till evening and wash vessels in the sink, cut the vegetables and keep it ready I will come and prepare dinner  she said to me, nodding my head I go to my room and they left for shop...

***

Hii!!

If there are any grammar mistakes, please forgive me and if you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts!!

Bye bye 👋 👋 cuties,

Storyby,

@shaurya