Chapter-9

SANNIDHI

After having our dinner and some talking  my mother-in-law's family said they will leave to their home.

Mama(dinesh)- OK dad it's getting late we should go, he said to my grandpa while standing up from sofa and my mother-in-law and their children also get ready to go.

Grandpa- Dinesh you all today stay here only it's already late and tomorrow I have some important matter to talk so you all will stay here only he said to my father-in-law.

My father-in-law said ok and all retires to their room as they were all tired, I too go to my room and lay down on the bed and thought what's the important matter my grandpa wants to talk, soon sleep consumes me.

ABHIRAM

After function all were sitting and talking to each other and I was checking some office related email in my mobile which is sent by my P.A. Vikram. After checking I got call from Preetham as they were talking I walk upstairs recieveing call and saying hello.

Preetham- Hello, Abhi I will not be able to come today from my in-laws home as it's already late so inform my parents, he tells me from other side.

OK Preetham no problem you come tomorrow only I assure him. Ok bye Abhi see you tomorrow I said bye and cut the call.

As I was passing through balcony I see my sister waking Nidhi who was sleeping peacefully I stopped her and carried Nidhi to her room and lay her on the bed. She is sleeping like a baby, her front hair is falling on her face so I take the hair strand and tuck behind her ear. I kiss her forehead and left her room closing the room door.

At night

Me and my grandpa were walking in the lawn talking random things, suddenly he stops walking and stare at me, what happened grandpa I ask him.

Grandpa- Abhi I'll ask you something, you should tell me the truth he said looking serious. Sure grandpa why will I lie to you ask anything you want to know I said to him.
Do you like Nidhi Abhi he ask me taking deep breath.

I froze hearing his question, how did he know, did he came to know when I was staring at her in the morning, as I was in deep thinking my grandpa calls me again.

Grandpa- Abhi it's ok you can tell me, actually I was thinking to talk to your parents and Nidhi's parents to get both of you married.
So that's why I'm asking you, do you like Nidhi will you marry her, he said to me.

I say yes without hesitation while grinning like an idiot, he chuckles looking at me and pat my shoulder while laughing.

Grandpa- OK,about this I'll talk to your parents and Nidhi's parents tomorrow he said to me.

But what about Nidhi grandpa did you ask her. I don't want anybody to force so before asking her parents and my parents first ask her opinion I said to my grandpa. He nods his head and said he will ask Nidhi first and we move inside the house as its time for dinner.

After having our dinner my grandpa asks us to stay there only  saying he have some important matter to talk my father and mother said ok to him. I know what he wants to talk thinking this I go to my room and sleep...

Vikram Kumar - He is Abhi's Personal Assistant, he 30yrs old and married and have daughter.

Wife- Sneha Vikram Kumar she's 28yrs old and she's is a house wife.

Daughter- Inchara Vikram Kumar, she is one and half year old very cute and bubbly baby girl.

***

Ok guys enough for today!

If you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts!!

Bye bye 👋 see you tomorrow.

Storyby,

@shaurya