Chapter-10

SANNIDHI

I woke up when sunlight fell on my face as I forgot to close window curtains last night. I open my eyes slowly and take my mobile from bedside table to see the time it's already half past seven. I get up and go to washroom.

After doing my morning business and having a nice shower I come out wearing blue colour Kurti and white colour plazo pant. I get ready and went down.

(Sannidhi's dress)

(Sannidhi's dress)

I go down and see my father and uncle(chikku) having their coffee sitting on the sofa and talking and I went to kitchen and see my mother preparing breakfast and my aunt helping her. I wish them good morning and ask what they are preparing for breakfast. They wish me back and my mother say,

Amma(suguna)-  I am preparing vegetable pulav and Raitha for breakfast she said to me. I hum in response and go to wash the dishes in the sink. Where is mother-in-law I ask her. She went to wake up Ammu my mother replied.

(Veg pulav and raitha)

Chikki(aunt) did Raki called you did they reached safely I ask her.

Aunt(subhadra)- yeah he called yesterday night and told they reached safely she said to me while preparing raitha and l nod my head in response.

After washing dishes I ask my mother is breakfast ready. She said its ready and tell me to go and call grandpa and others for breakfast. I go and tell everyone to come for breakfast as they were all sitting in living room except my grandpa and Abhi mama as they were still in their room.

First I go to my grandpa's room and call him he come out from washroom wiping his hands in hand towel.

Grandpa- Good morning Nidhi putta(endearment) he wish smiling at me. I wish him back smiling and ask him to come for breakfast. Breakfast can wait come here and sit beside me he says while patting his bed next to him I walk there and sit on the bed.

What's the matter grandpa why are you looking nervous, I ask him confused.

Grandpa- Putta,  I'll ask you something you should say what you think he said to me l nod at him.

Will you marry your Abhi mama he ask me. I looked at my grandpa surprised and dazed out. Nidhi my grandpa's voice brought me back from my daze, I blushed and nodded my head shyly.

Grandpa- Are you really OK with this don't force yourself for me he said worriedly.
I hold his hands and assure him saying ok from my heart. So you are ok to marry Abhi he ask me I nod my head. I want in words he said.

Yes grandpa I will marry Abhi mama I said to him blushing and run from his room shyly...

***

OK enough for today.

If you like my story please vote  share and comment. Thank you for reading my story..

Bye bye 👋 👋 see you tomorrow!!

Storyby,

@shaurya