Chapter-11

ABHIRAM

Tring.... Tring... Tring...

I woke up with alarm sound and open my eyes and turn off the alarm which is on bedside table. I get up and go to washroom and do my morning business. After taking a warm shower I come out wrapping towel around my waist. I wore orange colour t-shirt and blue colour jeans and get ready and move downstairs.

(Abhiram's dress)

(Abhiram's dress)

As I was going downstairs all I was thinking about Nidhi, did grandpa talk to her or not, did she agreed to marry me I sigh inwardly and continue moving I see Nidhi coming from downstairs while running without looking at front and she bumped into me and was about to fall.

I grab her by holding her waist and she close her eyes clenching my shirt in fear. I see her face trembling with fear, her cheeks are red because of running. She slowly open her one eye and see me holding her and she opens her other eye widening both of them. I smirk looking at her.

We keep staring at each other. After few seconds she avert her eyelids downwards from me while blush adorning her cheeks. Why are you running like that what if you fell down I ask her in concern.

Nidhi- I was going to my room she says while fidging with her fingers and bending her head.

Look at me I said to her taking a step towards her still holding her waist, she raise her beautiful eyes and look at me. Why are you blushing I ask her with teasing smile on my lips and moving my face in front of her face, her breath touching me.

Nidhi- I'm not blushing she said to me while shuttering. Then why your cheeks are red I ask her. I was coming from kitchen it's so hot in there she says while trying move from my arms.

I stop teasing her and remove my hands from her, as soon as I did she runs to her room. I watch till she disappear from my sight and laughing at shyness I move towards dining table.

I wish all of them good morning and sit beside my grandpa I look at him questioningly and he assures me blinking his eyes.

After few minutes Nidhi also came and sat opposite to me, as we were eating, someone rings doorbell, my subhdra mother-in-law go and open the door and come inside.

We see its Preetham who came from his in-laws home. My suguna mother-in-law ask him about Pooja after he replying her she ask him to join for breakfast, he says ok and went to his room to keep his laguage. After few minutes he came washing his hands and sitting beside my father. We have our breakfast with small talk...

***

Thank you for reading and support me by voting and comment your thoughts if I made any mistakes.

Hast la vista guys!!
Bye 👋 👋

Storyby,

@shaurya