Chapter-16

SANNIDHI

After having breakfast my mother tell me to go and get ready as my in-laws called and told her they will reach our house in 20 minutes as we are going together for shopping. I nod my head and go to my room.

I get ready combing my hair in french braid and wear blue colour anarkali suit and left my room. I see my mother also got ready and waiting for me with my father sitting on sofa. As I go towards them we hear car horn sound from outside we go and see my mother-in-law and Ammu came with Abhi mama.

 As I go towards them we hear car horn sound from outside we go and see my mother-in-law and Ammu came with Abhi mama

(Sannidhi's look)

We bid bye to my grandpa as he was not coming with us because of his old bones and mostly he don't like shopping.

I go near car and smile at them, my father settle in passenger seat next to Abhi mama who is driving and me and my mother sit  backside. I sit right window side on my left side Ammu, my mother and mother-in-law are sitting, after settling down Abhi mama start the car and move.

Suguna(mother)- Kalpu why Anna(Dinesh) didn't come she ask my mother-in-law.

Kalpana(mother-in-law)- He went to office for important meeting as Abhi is not going today she reply to my mother.

As I was talking to Ammu I feel a strong gaze on me, I move my eyes and see Abhi mama is gazing at me from front mirror I smile looking at him, he winks at me making my cheeks turn red I blush still staring at him as I was staring at him I hear Ammu coughing next to me. I avert my eyes and look at her who's smiling and raising her eyebrow teasingly at me I push her with my shoulder telling her to stop teasing me.

Half and hour later we reached shopping mall. First we go to clothes shop and move towards silk saree counter.My mother and mother-in-law ask the salesperson to show nice kanchipuram silk sarees, the salesperson nod his head and start showing sarees taking from counter. We have to buy two sarees for me.

I have to change into two sarees, one my mother side saree which I have to wear before engagement and my in-laws give me one more saree to wear before exchanging rings. My mother selects purple with pink combination saree for me I liked it so much because purple is my favorite colour.

My mother-in-law give me blue colour saree  and tell me try wearing on my shoulder I did as she told and look into mirror as I raise my eyes I see Abhi mama standing behind me and staring at me folding his hands to his chest...

***

Hii!
So here one chapter for today, if you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts!

bye bye 👋 👋 cuties.

Storyby,

@shaurya