Chapter-13

Hola!
Short chapter ahead.
Happy Reading!

SANNIDHI

I closed my eyes in fear but that fear didn't last long as I can smell the familiar scent without opening my eyes. I open my eyes and see him soon my cheeks turned red and I closed my eyes again in shy.

Abhimama- Open your eyes Nidhi he says while still holding me by waist and removing his other hand from my mouth.

I slowly open my eyes and look at him keeping my hands on his chest while blush adorning my cheeks. He take the strand of my hair which is falling on my eyes and tuck behind my ear while still looking at me.

Abhimama- Nidhi did you really said OK to this marriage or did you agree because of family's happiness he ask staring at me.

I think he is nervous to hear my answer and his heart is beating rapidly I feel it with my hand which is on his chest. What do you think mama I said while blushing and staring back at him.

Abhimama- Now I think it's your decision because I can see that your blushing, but I want to hear from your mouth he said to me while smiling mischievously.

I'll tell you my answer but before that let me ask you first, are you marrying me willingly or not I ask him back instead of answering. He smiles hearing my  question.

Abhimama- I love you Nidhi I really do I have been loving you from childhood,  I love the way you smile which makes my heart flutter in joy. I love everything in you, he said and kiss my forehead lovingly and look at me.

I have happy tears in my eyes I hug him tightly. I love you too mama. I am also loving you from childhood I say while hugging him more, he to envelops me in his arms tightly and I feel he pecking on my forehead...

***

Hii!!

Sorry for not updating from past few days as I was busy, today also I didn't have time to update but I promised you guys I'll update today so here the chapter enjoy and Thank you for your support I wish you all be supporting me in same way and please don't forget to vote, share and comment...

Hasta la vista!

Storyby,

@shaurya