Chapter-17

ABHIRAM

After coming back to our house my mother started telling how happy she is feeling and what she should buy for her daughter-in-law and all.

Dinesh(Father)- OK... OK... enough enough I know your so happy but now it's already late so let's go and get some sleep, tomorrow you all should go for shopping he said to my mother.

My father is not coming with us for shopping as we have an important meeting in office so he is going instead of me as I will be joining with my mother for shopping.
After some chitchatting we all retire to our rooms, I go to my room fresh up and lay on the bed. Finally I'm going to get married to my Nidhi,after two months she will be with me and I wake up every morning seeing her and I will be holding her in my arms and go to dream land together at night, I kept thinking and slowly drift to sleep.

Morning

I open my eyes when my mother come and woke me up I get up from bed and wish her good morning.

Kalpana(Mother)- Good morning Abhi, here is your coffee drink before it's get cold she says while putting coffee mug on the bedside table I said ok signaling in my hand she smile and pat my head before leaving my room.

I usually get up early and go for jogging every morning but I slept late yesterday night so I got up lately today. 

I  go to washroom brush my teeth and come out, after having my coffee I go and have a warm shower. I get ready and wear grey colour shirt with blue jeans pant and left my  room.

I go downstairs and see my father is having his coffee sitting on sofa I go there and wish him good morning, he smile and wish me back. I sit on the sofa taking newspaper from tea table, few minutes later Ammu come down, wishing us good morning she go to kitchen where my mother is preparing  breakfast. Me and my father start talking about the meeting that we held today, I told him Samarth will come back from manglore and he will join him for meeting, he hums in response.

Half an hour later my mother calls us for breakfast, we move towards dining table and sit, my mother serves breakfast in our plates and sit beside my father and serves for herself. I am sitting beside my father left side and Ammu is sitting next to me.

Amrutha(Ammu)- Amma at what time we are leaving for shopping she ask my mother.

Kalpana(Mother)- We will leave around 10 o'clock she said to Ammu.

Dinesh( Father)- Go and come safely and Abhi drive slowly, be careful on the road my father said looking at me I tell OK to him in reply.

After having breakfast my mother and Ammu go to their room to get ready, my father also went to get ready for office. I sit on sofa in living room seeing some mails in my mobile while waiting for them, 15 minutes later they all come out of their room.

Dinesh(Father)- OK I will go to office now be careful he said hugging my mother and bidding bye to us he leaves for office.

Kalpana(Mother)- Abhi we are getting late let's get going she said and I nod my head and we go to my in-laws by car after locking our house.

After picking them we go to mall and ladies go to saree counter and start shopping, as I was talking to my father-in-law(Rajesh) I got a call, excusing myself I go and take a call. After ending the call I come back and see Nidhi standing in front of mirror and selecting saree I go and stand behind her folding my hands...

***

Hiii!!

Sorry for the delay, hope you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts!

Bye bye 👋 👋 and good night cuties!!

Storyby,

@shaurya