Chapter- 15

SANNIDHI

At night after having our dinner we all are sitting in living room I was sitting beside my father and scrolling on my mobile.

Rajesh(father)- My daughter has grown up now and going to get married it's like she was born yesterday without knowing she has grown up he says while looking at me and patting my head with so much love.

Suguna(mother)- Yes, she is grown up and getting married, now you don't get emotional she is going to stay only twenty minutes away from us and more ever she is going to your sister's home as her daughter-in-law so stop your drama she says while rolling her eyes at my father.
My father fake glare at her my mother had enough of your nonsense expression on her face I laugh seeing that.

As we were talking my brother come back from hospital my mother tell him to fresh up and come for dinner, he hums in response and go to his room not before ruffling my hairs and making me annoying. After having his dinner he come and sit beside me, at the same time my sis-in-law video call him.

He accept the call, I move close to him and see my sis-in-law on the screen. Hii Attige how are you feeling I ask smiling at her.

Pooja(sis-in-law)- Hi Nidhi I am feeling good don't worry and before you ask I will only tell you that your muddina(endearment) aliya aslo doing good she says making me and my brother chuckle. By the way I heard someone is getting married she ask raising her eyebrow with teasing smile.

I blush hearing that and she laughs seeing me like that, anyway congratulations Nidhi she said to me sincerely I thank her, as we were talking my mother come and take mobile from my brother and she start enquirying about my sis-in-law about her health.

After asking about her daily activities my mother returns the mobile back to my brother he goes to his room after saying good night to me and my parents my grandpa already went to bed before he came and my uncle and aunt went to my aunt's maternal home.

Wishing my parents good night I also go to my room fresh up and lay on the bed but sleep is far away from me as I close my eyes all I was thinking about is Abhi mama I can't believe we're getting married and the kiss we shared today tells me how much he loves me.After tossing on the bed for sometime slowly I fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up at 7 and did my morning business and had a warm shower. I get ready and wore simple daily wear chudidhar and left my room. After going downstairs I go to kitchen and see my mother is preparing breakfast. I go and hug her from back.

Good morning Amma I wish kissing her cheeks, she smiles and wish me back. What are you preparing for breakfast I ask still hugging her.

Suguna(mother)- I am preparing lemon rice and coconut chutney she says while cutting onions.

Amma you go and prepare chutney I'll cut onions and prepare gravy I said to her while taking the knife from her, she hums and move to side to prepare chutney as rice is already cooked...

(lemon rice and coconut chutney)

***

Hii guys!

Hope I'm not too late, so here is the chapter enjoy.

Please vote, share and comment your thoughts!!

Storyby,

@shaurya