Chapter- 4

ABHIRAM

After exactly 20 minutes we reach my grandfather's house, as I was parking my bike I hear most melodious voice of my nidhi and I turn around to see her hugging my mother tightly . I wish she hugs me like that and tell me she misses me too, sighing I shake that thoughts out of my head for now and see my mother going inside and I thought to tease nidhi .

I go and sit beside her, but she's engrossed in putting kollam that she didn't realize that  I was sitting beside her and I see she have rubbed colours on her cheeks and I touch her to wipe the colours, she stiffed at her place ,I think she sensed my pressence now, after teasing her for  sometime,we keep staring at eachother till my chikkatte(small aunt or mother-in-law) called her.

She runs from there in shy, as she reach the door she suddenly stops and turn back to see me and I smirk looking at her and she runs inside blushing. Huff, I can't control myself around her, feeling helpless I clear my mind and go inside the house.

 SANNIDHI

After going indide I keep kollam powder in storage room and go to kitchen to see my Atte(mother-in-law) making jilebis(sweet) for functions as my Attige is craving for jilebis so much. I go and ask her why Ammu didn't come with them.

Atte(mother-in-law)- My lazy daughter is still getting ready, you know right how much time she takes to get ready. So that's why we came first, she'll come with your mama(Dinesh) she  says  I humm in response and we start talking about random things while  I help them in working.

Approximately 2 hours later we completed our works by preparing some sweets, foods and decorating the house, while I was sitting tiredly taking chair from dining table after helping them, my mom calls me.

Amma(mom)- nidhi go and call your Attige(sis-in-law) and Anna(brother) for breakfast, ok Amma I say and go to my brother's bedroom and knock their room door. The door is open my sis-in-law says from inside, I open the room door to see my sis-in law is  sitting on the chair in front dressing table and getting ready.

Attige(sis-in-law)- Good morning nidhi she says smiling at me, I wish her back smiling and touch her baby bump.

Nidhi- Good morning aliya(son-in-law or we call brother's  son as sahodara aliya) I say kissing her baby bump.

Attige(sis-in-law)- How do you know that is your aliya(son-in-law) what if it's your sose(daughter-in-law) my sis-in-law says while laughing. No, it's my aliya only, my heart says that I told her while pouting my lips.

OK, I believe you don't pout my big baby she says patting my head. I smile and ask about my brother as he was not in the room. Your brother went to pick up my parents from bus stop she tell me. Ok, come let's go and have some breakfast I say, she hum in response and we move towards dining room to see all my family members are sitting on chairs(except my brother) and ready to have their breakfast including my Dinesh mama(father-in-law)  who came few minutes back, while I went call my sis-in-law. I go and ask my mother-in-law about Ammu as I didn't see her in the house. She told me  that Ammu and my chikkappa(uncle)  went to bakery to bring somemore sweets and snacks for function...

This is longest chapter I have typed, so here's  the chapter enjoy guys!!

If you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts! 

Bye bye dears, see you tomorrow!!!

Storyby,

@shaurya