Chapter-12

SANNIDHI

After completing our breakfast my family members are sitting in living room, my grandpa clears his throat and calls my father.

Grandpa- Rajesh i have to ask you and suguna about something and he turn towards my in-laws and said same thing.

Rajesh(dad)- What is it appa, tell us my father said to him while my mom just nod her head.My mother-in-law and father-in-law also said same.

Grandpa- I was thinking about getting Nidhi and Abhi married to eachother he says while looking at my parents and Abhi mama's parents.

Kalpana(mother-in-law)- Really appa I was also thinking the same I am so happy she said while grinning widely and turn to my father-in-law he to look at her and smiles happily while nodding his head.

Rajesh(dad)- Yes appa we too are happy with this he says smiling while looking at my grandpa.

Suguna(mother)- We are glad to give our daughter to Abhi she says while smiling and looking at my father.

My brother, ammu, uncle and aunt are so glad hearing this and hugs my parents and in-laws, ammu come and hug me tightly congratulating me and my brother pat my head lovingly and go to Abhi mama and hug him happily.

Rajesh(dad)- But we should ask Nidhi and Abhi's consent also right it's their life he said to my grandpa.

Grandpa- I know that's why I asked them before talking to you all and they gave their consent to this marriage he said to them. That's when I looked at Abhi mama and to my surprise he was also staring at me smiling mischiveously and winks at me I blush and avert my eyes from him.

Kalpana(mother-in-law)- ok so when are we going to talk to priest about asupicious date and time for their nischithartha(engagement) she ask grandpa.

Grandpa- Suguna you call priest and ask him to come to our home in the evening he said to my mother. She nods her head in response.

Kalpana(mother-in-law)- I am so happy Nidhi my dream came true now she says while coming near me kissing my forhead and hugging me. I hug her back, all my family members are looking so happy. 

I was siiting on my bed in my room after morning incident and was thinking about how fast this is all happening, as I was in deep thinking I see my room door opening and see ammu come inside.

Amrutha(ammu)- Nidhi chikkatte(subhadra) told she have put clothes to dry on terrace, please can you go and bring the clothes as I have got important call to take she ask me pleadingly I nod my head and left my room and move towards terrace.

As I was going, when did aunt washed clothes I didn't see her washing today, she went to bakery with uncle as soon we finished talking in the morning and she still didn't come back from bakery I reach terrace still thinking and I see there are not any clothes. I got angry and was about to go down and shout at ammu for fooling me when a pair of hands grabbed me by my waist in one hand and closing my mouth in other hand...

***

Ok guys enough for today.

If you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts!!

Bye bye 👋 👋 to see you tomorrow.

Storyby,

@shaurya