Chapter-14

SANNIDHI

After few minutes we break our hug I am feeling shy now and bend my head biting my lips and blushing.

Abhimama- It's my right to bite your lips he said while groaning and caressing my lips with his thumb. He looks into my eyes and lips as if asking my permission I blush and close my eyes in response and raise my head a little.

As soon as I did I feel his warm lips covering my lips, he is kissing me with so much love I also kiss him back wrapping my hands around his neck, we kiss each other passionately with each passing seconds. He stopped kissing me when I struggled to breath.

I open my eyes and see he already staring at me lovingly I hide my face in his chest while wrapping my hands around his torse as I was feeling shy, he hugs me back while chuckling.

Abhimama- Let's go downstairs I think priest will come soon he said to me. I look at him and nod my head keeping my chin on his chest.

We move from there holding hands and after going down we went to our respective rooms separately.

Evening

We all are sitting in the living room I was sitting beside my father as priest came to fix our engagement and marriage date and he is seeing our birth chart.

Grandpa- How is their birth charts comparison purohithare(priest) he ask the priest.

Priest- Their birth charts comparison is so good gowdre you can continue with the marriage, there is asupicious date after one week for engagement and after two months for marriage or there is one more which is after ten months he said to my grandpa.

Grandpa- OK, we will do engagement after one week and marriage after two months what say Rajesh and Dinesh he ask my father and father-in-law looking at them.

We are ok Appa they say while nodding their heads and turn to see their wives they also nod while smiling at each other. After my grandpa ask mine and Abhi mama's opinion we also say ok to our grandpa.

Priest take his leave after fixing everything and instructing to prepare somethings for engagement. Later that evening my in-laws went back to their home before going they planned to go for engagement shopping tomorrow...

***

OK enough for today,

If you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts!

Bye bye 👋 👋 cuties, see you tomorrow.

Storyby,

@shaurya