Chapter- 5

SANNIDHI

After having our breakfast my mother tell my sis-in law to get ready as beauticians are waiting for her in living room. My sis-in-law said ok and go to her room followed by beaitucians, while men's go to do last minute arrangements.

Amma(mom)- nidhi you too go and get ready fast and come down before guests start coming she said to me and go to her room to get ready. Ok Amma I say to her and see my mother-in-law and aunt already went to their room for geting ready (as  my mother-in-law and her chidren have their  own rooms in our house to stay whenever they come to our home). After coming to my room I fresh up and wore half saree, mustard colour skirt with gold and purple border and purple colour blouse and dupatta. I tie my hair in low bun jasmine flower around the bun and I wear some jwellery and did some makeup, after looking at myself in the mirror I felt satisfied with my look and left my room.

 I tie my hair in low bun jasmine flower around the bun and I wear some jwellery and did some makeup, after looking at myself in the mirror I felt satisfied with my look and left my room

(Sannidhi's look)

After going down I saw all my family members are ready and all arrangements have completed. I see my bestfriend cum cousin Ammu also came, she is  thinking something facing her back towards me, I go to her slowly without making sound as I was wearing anklets and scream in her ear.

Bhoo.... I sream loudly in her hear, she got startled and close her eyes in fear I start laughing looking at her, she open her eyes and looks at me.

Amrutha(ammu)-you monkey I got so scared she says while patting her chest, I laugh seeing her. She slaps my arm and tell me to stop laughing I stop as I see my mother-in-law coming towards us, she came to us and tell us to bring my sis-in-law to hall as function is starting, we say ok and go to bring my sis-in-law from her room.

 She slaps my arm and tell me to stop laughing I stop as I see my mother-in-law coming towards us, she came to us and tell us to bring my sis-in-law to hall as function is starting, we say ok and go to bring my sis-in-law from her room

(Function decorations)

(Pooja's look only not person)

After bringing her she was made to sit on the specially brought chair and they have kept so much varieties of sweets, fruits,flowers and some green bangles, betel leaves and areca nuts and some gifts in a plates which are kept on table in front chair. At first her mom came near her and keep turmeric powder on both cheeks and kumkum on her forhead and put jasmine garland around her neck and keep saree, handful of  raw rice, some friuts in her saree pallu, some flower on her hair, two bangles to each hand and take some akshathekaalu(turmeric rice or turmeric mixed with raw rice) on her head and bless her. Like this nine or eleven married women come and do to my sis-in-law by giving gifts and bless her with putting turmeric rice on her head to have healthy baby and safe delivery.

After completing all rituals guests start to leave after having their lunch, after sending off the guests we have our lunch. After having their lunch my family members are sitting in the living room talking random things and my brother went to drop my sis-in-law and her parents at their home as she should go to her parents house for delivery after baby shower and she has to stay there till baby is born and will come back to our home in 5th or 9th month of baby, me and Ammu are talking sitting on the swing in the balcoy of our house.

Ammu- nidhi when is raki(rakesh my younger brother) coming back from his college trip she ask me

He went yesterday only, he will come back one week later, actually he was not ready to go as today we had sis-in-law's baby shower but this trip was important that's why he went I reply her and she hum in response. So you tell me now why samarth anna didn't come for function I ask her.

Ammu- he went on a bussiness trip to mangalore she says while smile fading from her face, when will he come back I ask her. Hmm... may be after two days she says absentmindly , I don't know what happened to her she is absentminded from morning, I think something is bothering her.

What happened Ammu why are you  looking sad from morning I ask her and she looks at me hesitate to tell as she was about answer me she get a call , she saw caller ID and smiles and goes from there to take a call ingnoring me. I thought to ask after she come back and I sat there stretching my legs on swing, while waiting for her unknowingly I  fell into deep slumber...

Hii!!

So here one more chapter enjoy. 

Sorry I  will not be able to upload one more chapter, as I told you guys in last chapter..

If you like my story please vote, share and comment your thoughts. 

Bye bye see you tomorrow!!

Storyby,

@shaurya