~ IX ~

I jump to the sound of banging on Prince's door that wakes me up. I reach out, feeling for Prince, but I wake up alone.

Prince made up for five weeks worth of sex. He gave me orgasm after orgasm until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I was on cloud nine as he sprinkled me in kisses, covering every inch of my body especially near my hips has to cuts from the edge of the hot tub. I open my eyes, surprised to find it dark as night in his room except for the small thin line of light shining through the crack from the bathroom door. The shower is on and the smell of old spice fills the room.

I glance at the time on my phone and see it's only six in the morning. I stumble out of bed, ignoring the aches in every muscle of my body, and wrap the blanket around my naked body. Prince had my legs on his shoulders for most of the night, looking into my eyes while our moans filled the room, before he flipping me over on the edge of the bed and railed into me until I passed out a little after three in the morning.

"Prince!" I say loudly, opening the bedroom door as the alarms in the house go off.

Mitchel and Benji stand in the doorway with their guns in their hands.

"Shut the damn alarm off," Benji hissed into his ear piece as he gives me a cold stare.

"Where's Mr.Moretti?" Benji ask, surprising me by calling him so formally.

The bathroom door opens and I glance beside me. I take in Prince's handsome structure as a shock goes to my core, leaving my pussy dripping wet. Water droplets are rolling down Prince's cresent abs and strong shoulders. His light brown hair is darker, curler with water dripping down to his neck over the big vein he has sticking out and over the mark I left on his skin last night. As Prince walked over toward us, my eyes locked in on his dick swinging back and forth through the towel.

God damn, he has such a big dick. I squeeze my thighs together, trying to stop the throbbing as I look down at the floor.

"What's going on?" Prince ask, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Three men just tried to break into guest house. They're waiting for us in the basement."

"How the fuck did they even manage to get over the gate?" Prince yells.

Mitchel steps forward, "My apologies, sir. I waited for them to get over the gate so we wouldn't lose them in the woods. They climbed on top of a U-haul."

"That was a great idea, Mitchel. Now they can't run away and try to come back when we're all gone." I spoke up, squeezing my arm tight around Prince's waist. Benji nods, leaving Prince and I alone. "I didn't mean to overste-" I start to say but Prince shakes his head.

"It was smart. But, goodmorning sweetheart. Get dressed. Today you're going to test out all your training."

"What?"

Prince chuckles, pecking my lips. "You heard me. You're going to show me your dark side."

                           ••••••••••

Three men were tied and blindfolded on the chair, screaming when we walked in. Brixton was holding a blow torch on the same spot on the first guy's thigh while Avery and Benji were torturing the other two.

"STOP!" The man begged over and over while the other two screamed, but no words came out. Their tongues are cut out.

"I told you to save one for Layla!" Prince growls.

Brixton shuts off the blow torch as he turns toward us. His eyes look at the mark on Prince's neck from our last night shenanigans, but my neck was clear. My tits were colorful though from different stages of hickeys.