~ XIV ~

I was falling for Layla deeper everyday even if our days aren't lined up for more than a mere two minutes; those two minutes are always enough with her under the circumstances. I know it's getting dangerous even more so that Legend is hanging out with her making her a bigger target for Taju whom I've never met. Nobody's seen him before so it sprouts my curiosity if he's even real. Moretti is the most powerful mafia in the USA. Wherever Taju is from, isn't from around here or I would have known.

"Prince," my name falls so captivating from Laylas swollen lips as I continue to give her the deepest, slow strokes I can manage. I want to ram her, but a little part of me loves being gentle with her. I love being in the moment with Layla. It's something I've never expirenced before, but I crave it with her.

"I love hearing you moan my name, sweetheart. Almost as much as I love the way your tight, wet cunt squeezes on to me for dear life." I grunt in her ear, as I focus on the way her hair smells like fresh apples to keep myself for nutting again. Laylas pussy splashes on my dick, squeezing it even tighter as she creams over my dick. Fuuck.

"Prince, stop." Layla whimpers with a smile as her face as her nails dig into my hip bones.

"Just one more, sweetheart." I move her sweat drenched hair from her face and place a line of kisses down her jawline before pecking her lips.

"I meant, go faster." Layla smiles grabbing my ass the best she could and pushing me upwards. I came.

"Oh, Layla," I moan, gripping the pillow underneath Layla's head.

Layla squeezes my ass, giggling softly before running her long nails over my back sending goosebumps up my spine.

I've never came as hard as I do with Layla. From the way Layla reacts when she comes tells me that she hasn't either. Layla fights them because she doesn't understand how her body can react the way it does. Its a wonderful thing to see but I can't help but think about the trauma she's been through.

Layla isn't good at letting others in, she's quick to put up her guards and when she starts getting comfortable, she pushes away.

Layla is a girl version of me.

And that really pisses me off. Because I know the damaging trauma I've been through and seeing Layla so cold that she can skin someone alive without hesitating, tells me that Layla was put through the worst.

I lean up, changing my condom as I watch Layla run her hands down her body.

Fuck, she's so sexy.

"My legs are on fire." Layla closed her eyes, biting her lip.

How could anyone mistreat this beautiful, incredible, talented woman?

Once she tells me a name, I'll torture him a thousand times worse than he hurt her. One day soon.

"Are you strong enough to ride me, sweetheart?" I ask licking my lip. Layla's almost in a comatose state. We have one and only one round left before she passes out.

Layla springs up, full of energy as she smiles. "Yes, but I'm going faaast." She points her finger in my face and I chuckle, laying on my back and pulling her on top of me. "I fucking hate you," Layla shivers as she lowers herself all the way on me.

"What did I do?" I ask, sitting up. I cup her giant breast in my hands, sucking on a nipple as I rolled the other one between my thumb and forefinger.

Layla didn't answer. She grabs my shoulders and starts bouncing up and down, twisting her slides making a swirling sensation. My balls start rising into my stomach at a rapid speed as I get lost in the euphoric bliss.