Chapter Twenty Seven (18+)

Your shivering body begging you for warmth, the intoxicating scent of his cologne still lingering on his sweatshirt, your mind wandering to the thought of him... oh, the thought of him...

His tall body looming over you, pinning your wrists down, silver eyes lustfully piercing yours, soft lips groaning into your ear... him deep inside you as you helplessly beg for more...

It was almost too much.

You whimper as your thoughts lead you to the dirtiest parts of your mind; you had always thought William was attractive, but something awakened in you tonight.

Closing your eyes with a deep breath, your cold hand slides slowly beneath your sweatshirt, grazing the warm skin underneath as it runs down your waist.

You trace the top of your nightshorts before pulling them down and leaning back, kicking them off completely to render yourself bare in your panties.

With your legs parted, you couldn't help but wonder how he feels... his warm lips, low and smooth accent in your ears, deft fingers driving you crazy, him bending you over and stretching you out...

"Oh..."

Your thigh trembles at the sweet combination of the surrounding cold and your own touch, a blooming warmth rising in your stomach.

His teasing words, his cocky smirk, strands of messy brown hair falling into his face as he works.

You feel yourself become wet as your panties moisten; just the thought of him is more than enough to excite you.

A throbbing sensation overcomes you, your small fingers reaching in between your legs and brushing over your wetness.

Tingles set in while you softly begin to rub your clit, leaning your head back against the headboard with quiet murmurs.

You dip a finger into yourself and find it easily slipping inside as a result of the blossoming arousal spiking your blood.

Quiet moans escape your lips while you tease your soaked finger in and out, another finger rubbing your clit as pleasurable sensations set in.

"Oh, mmm..." you whine, imagining William's nasty words whispering against your ear with his hand in your pants, fingers deep inside of you.

Your breathing labors as you ruffle the sheets beneath you, silently whimpering with quick fingers over yourself.

"Please..."

You are as quiet as possible, trying your best not to disturb the stillness of the house late at night, but pressure knotting in your stomach leaves you breathlessly moaning.

Thighs trembling, you clench the sheets with your spare hand while your hips thrust upward to meet your fingers, desperately searching for more friction.

You push a second finger into yourself, curling them as deep inside as they can go while letting out a soft moan to the thought of William filling you up more than you ever could by yourself.

Your teeth grit as you feel the pressure in your lower stomach bloom, your orgasm slowly building up while your body shakes from your clit to your back.

The intense sensation of pleasure filling you, your fingers push yourself closer to the edge as your quiet whimpers transition to ragged moans.

"W-William..." you groan, pushing your hips up to urge your fingers as deep inside as possible.

Loose strands of hair falling into your face, you know you want nothing more than his large hand keeping you down, his lips gently kissing your neck while he slams himself ruthlessly into you.