• seven •

| Jailen |

I moaned out into the air, my eyes screwed shut as I sank further into my mattress. I was slick underneath my fingertips, desperate moans leaving my lips as I tried to stay as quiet as possible.

It wasn't even 6 am yet but after a night of tossing and turning, this was my last resort. My head lolled to the side and I whimpered, my stomach tightening in that familiar way that just made me slow my pace.

I slid my fingers off of my clit and circled my hole. I pushed the covers off of me to have more access and sighed in relief as the cool air brushed over my skin. I grabbed my vibrator from beside me and clicked it on the highest speed.

With my bottom lip pulled between my teeth, I slid two fingers inside of me and pressed the vibrator to my clit. My back arched off of the bed as I fucked into myself, curling my fingers until my breathing got caught in my throat.

It was right there, the orgasm I had been chasing for the past thirty minutes, but I couldn't catch it. I rubbed the vibrator in a circular motion, something that usually does the trick. However, when it didn't, I groaned in frustration and pulled my fingers out of me. I needed a different angle.

I was stressed. And usually when I was stressed, having an orgasm was always hard, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Just very, very frustrating.

I sat up on my knees and grabbed a pillow. I folded the pillow in half and slid it between my knees. I lowered my body until my clit was against the soft cotton and gripped my headboard for steadiness.

Much better, I thought as I started to move my hips. I ran my other hand up my body until I reached my chest. I squeezed my breast, moaning out when my nipples pressed into my palm.

In my head, Lucas was beneath me as he had been so many times before, and I tightened my thighs around the pillow.

It was him, I felt him, and my body heated up. I could feel him inside of me, filling me up as my clit rubbed his pelvis. He never liked for me to bounce, so I didn't. All I had to do was move my hips. Back and forth, back and forth... fuck.

I shuddered as I dropped both of my hands to the mattress and moved my hips faster. I could see Lucas beneath me, his chest, the way his eyes would be trained on where we were connected. I could feel his hands on my hips, encouraging me to go faster, his rings cooling my heated skin, his long hair sticking to his forehead, his accent filling my ears and telling me how good I feel... Wait...

My clit throbbed and heat slid up my spine. I was so close and suddenly, it wasn't Lucas beneath me. And suddenly, I was coming. My orgasm rushed through my veins painfully as I kept moving my hips. I fisted at the sheets and buried my face into the mattress to muffle my moans.

Time moved slowly and I didn't have time to come down before my bedroom door was pushed open. I moved quickly, reaching behind me to grab the blanket and cover myself as I looked over my shoulder.

"'Morning, sweetie," I could feel the blood leave my face as Harry walked in and kicked the door closed behind him. He approached the bed, his arm out as he pushed an iced coffee my way, "You look like you need this, yeah?"

He smirked as he shook the cup, his eyes roaming over my body as I tried to register what was happening.

"Why-..." I narrowed my eyes, "How the fuck are you in my apartment right now?"

He sat the coffee down on the nightstand when I wasn't making any move to grab it, "Your locks are really easy to pick, kind of like your old apartment," He took his sunglasses off and sat them on the nightstand next to the coffee, "I'll get someone to come and look at that..."

He trailed off and it was only then that I realized most of my lower body was still exposed and the pillow between my knees gave a clear vision of what I was just doing. My face flushed with embarrassment as I hurried to pull the pillow from underneath me as Harry chuckled.

I sat down on the bed, my back against the headboard as I pulled the blanket up to my chest.

"So, Jai, I was thinking," He began, kicking his shoes off and to the side, "We should introduce the idea of sleepovers, you know? We can obviously start off slow, you could stay with her one night or maybe I spend the night here-"

I stared at him in disbelief as he crawled onto the bed and moved so that he was sitting next to me. With his back to the headboard and our shoulders touching, he continued, "Just until she gets comfortable and whatnot. And then we can start doing weekends-"

"Wait, wait, wait," I ran my hands over my face as I tried to collect my thoughts. How long had he been in my apartment? Did he hear anything? Obviously he knew what I was doing, but did he know? Did I even know? I screwed my eyes shut as I inhaled deeply, my body still shaking slightly from the orgasm I had a few minutes ago, "Harry, what are you talking about?"

"Us. Well, Hayden and I. If we're gonna co-parent then I think she should get used to being around me."

"Right, I know that, but..." I opened my eyes and they immediately fell to his hands that were resting in his lap. A chill ran up my spine and I cleared my throat, "Why are we discussing this now? You couldn't have called?"

"You were... busy," He smirked, "I didn't think you would've picked up."

"Harry," I sighed tiredly. I looked over at the nightstand and grabbed the coffee. I guess something good came out of his visit, "And you just so happened to be up at..." I glanced over at the clock, "6:30 in the morning?"

He hummed, taking my coffee from me and taking a sip, "The interior designer only had early availability."

"Interior designer?"

"Mhm, for Hayden's room at my place. I still need to go to the hardware store and get some last minute shit but-" He relaxed further into the bed, his hand raising to rest on his stomach and I took in his appearance as I zoned out. His simple black tee and black jeans hugged him tightly and I pondered for a second.

This look was such a contrast compared to how he used to dress. So different from the baggy jeans and graphic tees, the suits and ties... it was nice. He looked good either way.

No... Just no.

"Okay, fine," I waved him off, "Can we discuss this when I have some damn clothes on?"

"What?" He shrugged, "It's nothing I haven't seen before, sweetie."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah when we were together. Get out," I nodded my head towards the door but still, he made no move to get up from my bed.

"Jailen, I've seen and tasted every part of your body, no way you're being shy-" His sentence was cut short when I grabbed a smaller pillow and threw it at his face, rolling my lips into my mouth to keep from smiling as he groaned.

"Out!" I raised my voice.

"Fine, I'm leaving, fuck. You're so mean now." He got up from the bed, his hand coming up to his mouth, "You made me bite my lip."

"Yeah, yeah, close the door on your way out. Thanks," I huffed.

"I'm gonna go wake Hayden," Harry sighed, "You're boring."

"No! Do not wake her up! It's way too early-"

"You're so cute, but, I wasn't asking, sweetie," He said with a chuckle before he walked out of the room and slammed the door shut behind him before I had the chance to respond.