• thirty-three •

slight trigger warning.
abortion talk.

||

| Jailen |

My chest tightened as yet another orgasm coursed its way through me. Harry drove his hips forward, pinning me to the bed and smiling down at me.

I couldn't help but return the smile, "We're not talking about it."

Harry moaned, finishing off inside of me once again and I was thankful I hadn't decided to stop taking my birth control, "We are talking about it, baby."

"We're not," I huffed as he leaned down and kissed me for the millionth time tonight. He relaxed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He searched for my hand blindly and when he found it, he wasted no time in lacing his fingers with mine.

"What do you want to talk about?" Harry mumbled against my lips.

"Harry," I deadpanned, breaking away from the kiss.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," He chuckled, kissing my cheek before relaxing further against me and burying his head into my neck, "I meant what I said, Jailen. I'm yours."

That feeling was back, the same one I felt in the limo when he first said it tonight. But I figured it was just the effects of him being inside of me and since the situation was the same right now, I wasn't sure if I was thinking correctly.

I remained silent beneath him, staring up at the ceiling and trying to gather my thoughts. He inhaled deeply and I tilted my head, "Are you sure about that?"

"I am," He responded almost immediately, "I don't think you are though."

He raised so that he was looking me in my face. The lights in the hotel room were still off so the only light I could rely on was from the window but I could see him clearly as if all of the lights in the world were on. I tried to fight my smile but failed significantly.

He grinned, crookedly, "What is it, sweetie?"

"I don't want to be a fool again, Harry," I admitted and he hummed.

"You think I'd make a fool out of you?"

"You have before."

He pursed his lips, his eyes searching my face for something I couldn't understand. I tried to keep my features solemn because I was afraid of revealing the wrong reaction, even if it wasn't the reaction I wanted to give.

"I know," he mumbled, "I'm sorry."

I frowned, "You're always sorry. And then you turn around and do the same shit that caused you to be sorry in the first place." I chuckled even though I didn't find anything funny about this and before I could stop myself, I asked, "How did you meet Peyton?"

"Is that what this is about?" He raised an eyebrow, his hand finding its way to my hip. In an attempt to comfort me, he rubbed small circles against the skin.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek, "Not necessarily but..."

"I met her the night you and Lucas made things official," he said, his features hard and unreadable.

I reached up and tucked his hair behind his ear, "You don't realize how weird it is that you've been stalking me for the past four years?"

The corners of his lips twitched as if he wanted to smile, "I was just making sure you were safe."

"I was," I snorted, "Lucas wouldn't have hurt me."

He narrowed his eyes at me, tilting his head slightly and moving his lips as if he wanted to say something. But then he shook his head, "I didn't know that. And it's not like you would've been willing to inform me of anything. You didn't even tell me I had a daughter."