• fourteen •

if you see a typo, ignore it.
i wrote this on my phone at work 🏃🏽‍♀️

| Jailen |

I turned and glared at Harry when he stepped on the back of my foot for the third time. He shrugged, "Walk up."

"I wouldn't have to walk anywhere if you weren't here," I responded, pushing open the door of the guest room, walking in, and closing it before he even had the chance to enter completely, which resulted in it nearly hitting his face. He grunted, pushing the door open angrily and barely giving me time to move away before it could hit me. I glared at him, "Why are you here?"

He narrowed his eyes at me as he stepped into the room and kicked the door closed behind him. I almost shrunk underneath his glare, his eyes narrowed into thin slits with hundreds, maybe even thousands of thoughts swirling behind them. But, as he walked closer, I held my ground, my shoulders squared as I waited for him to answer.

I inhaled deeply as he walked until his chest was touching mine, "You know I hate when you don't answer your phone."

"We aren't together, Harry. I don't have to answer your calls if I don't wanna," I pursed my lips, fighting the urge to lick them when his eyes flicked down.

"You do because my daughter lives with you, sweetie," He pointed out, reaching up and pushing a curl out of my face. I swatted his hand away and he smirked, "And don't you think it's a bit rude to not answer my calls after I ate your pussy?"

My eyes widened and my breathing got stuck in my throat but I concealed it with a cough, taking this opportunity to step back in disgust, even though the way my nipples tightened underneath my shirt was a dead giveaway that I was feeling everything other than disgust as his words settled beneath my skin.

Focus, Jailen.

"That was a mistake," I said, trying to put on my best poker face but he didn't seem convinced, "It shouldn't have happened."

"Did you tell him?" Harry asked curtly.

"Tell who what?" I asked, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Your little boyfriend, baby," he licked his lips, "Did you tell him that I had my mouth of your cunt when you spent the night at my place?"

"Stop. I spent the night with Hayden," I defended myself, "And why would I tell him that?"

"So, no?" He asked and all I could do was stare at him. When I didn't respond, he tsked and shook his head before changing the subject, "I wanted Hayden to spend the weekend at my place this time, you know, instead of... 12 hours."

He walked away from me and I couldn't help but turn my head with his movements. He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned his elbows on his knees, his hands clasped together between his knees as he stared up at me.

"Thoughts?" He pressed, wanting me to respond to his earlier statement.

"I don't know," I clear my throat as I stuttered, "I don't think she's ready to be without me."

He hummed, "You busy this weekend?"

"Yes," I lied quickly and he chuckled.

"Liar," he leaned back, his palms flat against the bed behind him, his shirt rising up just a bit.

"I'm not lying," My eyes shifted to the trail of sparse hairs that were disappearing into his jeans before I locked my eyes on his face, "I have my yoga class."

He tilted his head, an unreadable expression on his face as he smirked, "What's the name of the studio?"

"Dream," I said, my voice unwavering as he stood to his feet and sauntered over to me slowly. That was the name of the studio, yet it still felt like another lie leaving my lips.