• eighteen •

TW : MORE BLOOD 🩸
if that makes you uncomfortable or disgusted, I wouldn't suggest reading.
Also, this is happening in a semi-public restroom, which isn't the cleanest place to have sex, who cares?
Again, if that's something that upsets you, don't read.
also this was written horribly because I don't have my laptop to like proofread or anything. anywaysss-

||

| Jailen |

And I did.

I exhaled deeply, the paper towel falling from my hand and onto the floor. With my back pressed to Harry and my front to Zayn, I could feel every inch of them. Every inch.

With my hand still on Zayn's jaw, I flexed my fingers and he nodded. I looked at his lips, naturally pouted and slightly swollen from being hit in them. But the thing that made my skin pucker with goosebumps was the red staining his lips.

I ran my thumb over his bottom lip, gasping quietly when the blood-stained my finger before I slid it into his mouth, my eyes never leaving his mouth as his lips closed around my thumb.

I leaned closer, my breath fanning over his face, his hands tightening around my body as Harry's fingers trailed up my arm. My lips brushed over his and I slowly slid my finger out of his mouth. I hardly had the time to pull my thumb away entirely before he leaned forward and attached his mouth to mine.

He moaned and I wrapped my arms around his neck, the metallic taste of blood coating my tongue the moment I opened my mouth.

He licked my tongue and I grinned, unable to keep kissing him back because this was making me giddy. I was excited. I couldn't remember the last time I was this excited to be touched.

Sure, Lucas and I had sex and it was good... when it needed to be. I was always happy when I got to fuck Lucas but right now, in this moment, I was ecstatic.

"Why are you laughing, pretty girl? Hm? How much have you had to drink?" Zayn's voice dropped with a seriousness that only made me hornier.

"I'm fine, Z," I assured him, tilting my head back when he lowered his. I lay against Harry's shoulder, shuddering as Zayn's lips brushed over my skin.

"Just feeling a little silly, huh?" Harry smiled, leaning down so that his lips hovered over mine, "I know that look... What are you thinking about, sweetie?"

He reached around and in between Zayn and me, his hands cupping my tits. I hissed, my eyes fluttering shut as Zayn's hands found their way between my legs. I adjusted myself so that my legs were wider and he chuckled.

"Needy," Zayn mumbled, licking up my throat until he reached my jaw, "Tell us what you're thinking."

I shook my head. I didn't want to tell them that I was thinking about my boyfriend while they were all over me. Zayn slid his fingers between my lips and ghosted over my clit.

I moaned embarrassingly loud and Harry hummed, "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes," I whined, bucking my hips to try and get some sort of relief.

"Ah, ah," Harry shook his head, placing a gentle kiss on my lips before grabbing my hips, pulling me back against him, and preventing me from moving, "Tell us and we'll touch you. Let us know what's going through that pretty head of yours. Are you embarrassed?"

"No," I said too quickly, which gave me away. I sighed and attempted to move but Harry was quick, one of his hands coming up to wrap around my throat to keep me still.