Chapter Forty-Two

"It's all about who you look for in a crowded room. That's where your heart belongs to."

- unknown

Oli's POV

Two months.

Luna and I have officially been together two months today and it's been the best two months of my fucking life.

Last week, she officially moved in with me. Her old apartment is occupied by Alana and a new friend of hers from work. Now something of Luna's touches every single inch of the apartment that used to be mine. But it's ours now and things finally feel right.

Luna's work is going well. She adores her job and every day when she comes home, she tells me all about it. I don't understand most of what she tells me, but her passion for it is enough to have me hanging on to every word she says.

I've started visiting schools — just one or two a week. I'm hardly ever at the main office anymore. After we got the details of the contract settled, there's really no need. For the next couple years or maybe longer, I'll be a mentor for kids serious about pursuing basketball. We've set up a program where I can teach kids in the area. All for free. I made sure of that. And it's the best thing I've ever been apart of.

My ears perk at the sound of a key in the lock and heeled shoes clicking on the hardwood floors of the entranceway. Then I hear her voice, "Baby?"

I'm on my feet and heading her way in an instant. The second I round the corner, she gives me that beautiful smile and holds her arms out to me. "Come love on me, Oli," She demands, staying put and waiting for me to go to her.

I chuckle lowly and in two long strides I have her in my arms, her chest pressed against mine. As I kick the front door closed, I lean down and press kisses all over her face, loving the sound of her giggles.

"You miss me?" I ask, walking through the apartment towards our bedroom with her still in my arms.

She bites down on her bottom lip and nods, "Mmhm. Missed you all day. Especially when I saw those pap photos of you leaving the gym," Her eyes become hooded, "Who said you could walk around looking that fine?"

Stepping into our bedroom, I walk us over to the bed and set her down on the edge. Then I press my hands against the mattress on either side of her, looming over her. "You jealous, Little One?"

She tilts her chin up in defiance, "Never. I know you're mine. People can look, but only I can touch." Her grin is nothing short of devious.

"That's right, baby," I lean a little closer, my lips brushing hers for a moment, "I'm all yours, hm?" She leans into me, attempting to kiss me but I pull away with a grin, dropping down to my knees in front of her. I rest her foot on my knee and start taking off her heels, all while her hooded eyes watch on.

I take my time, taking off each heel and setting them down beside me. Then I take her handbag that's still hooked over her arm and place it down as well. Next to go is her coat. I gently pull her to her feet and slide the coat off her shoulders, leaning back to place it over the chair at her vanity. Now she's left in her pencil skirt and her blouse. My eyes roam over her for a moment.

"And who gets to touch you, Little Luna?" I ask lowly, my eyes finding hers.

Her chest rises and falls a little quicker now, pupils blown. "You." She whispers.