Bonus Scenes!!!

Hello wonderful readers! I have some excellent news if you're interested in reading more about our beloved Luna and Oli as well as some of the other characters in this story. 

I've started a patreon!

I know that you're first though is you have to pay, but I promise there is LOTS of FREE content to enjoy as well! I've decided to have three 'tiers', the first being an unofficial tier with the free content, and then two paid tiers. 

The free content will include any bonus chapters/scenes that I become inspired to write for the stories you know and love. For free content, I will not be taking any requests for bonus chapters, though I may post polls to get a consensus on what people would like to read. You will also get access to some sneak peaks for the things I am currently working on behind the scenes! That may be quotes, short scenes, aesthetics, and other snippets of my the books I have in the works. 

The first paid tier includes all of the above as well as spicy bonus content. This also will not be done on request, but I may post polls, as above. 

The second paid tier includes everything from the first two tiers but additionally, I will be writing scenes/chapters on request. So if there's something you've been absolutely dying to read about these characters, this tier's for you!

The main reason I have paid tiers at all, is because the explicit/requested chapters are more difficult for me to write. But majority of the content will be completely FREE, so I really hope you guys can join and chat with me some more on there!!

Thank you so much and lots of love!!!

~ Pink Flamingo <3