💙I'm back|Shigaraki

A Villian chapter! YAY!

Written on- 03/31/2023|Number of words- 1267

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

An alarm can be heard ringing within a room. The person sleeping smacks the alarm, turning it off.

"Ugh," a boy can be heard saying as they sit up and look around the room.

"Another day another mission" The boy can be heard saying as he gets up and walks into a bathroom. The boy washes his face and looks into the mirror.

"You've got this Y/n they will be fine... He will be fine" Y/n says taking a deep breath and exiting the bathroom. He gets dressed and puts his mask on walking out of the bedroom.

"Moring Karma," A scared man says.

"Morning Dabi, anyone else up?" Y/n asks.

"Other than Kurogiri I don't think so," Dabi says, and Y/n nods. Y/n then goes to the kitchen and starts to helo Kurogiri with breakfast. After a while, more people woke up. The people that were up were now eating.m Y/n looks around and doesn't see a specific person. He looks at Dabi and Dabi shrugs. Y/n then gets up, walks to the food, and gets a plate. Loading what he knows is the person's favorite food. He then walks away from the group of people.

"Were ya headed to Karma?" A young girl asks and Y/n smiles.

"He's going to give Shiggy food, leave them be Toga" Dabi says intervening.

"Oh, okay," Toga says going back to her pancakes. Y/n walks down the hall and knocks on a door.

"Who is it?" The voice on the other side calls out.

"It's Karma," Y/n says. The door opens revealing a tired-looking Shigaraki.

"What can I do for you?" Shiggy asks and Y/n smiles.

"You weren't down yet so I brought you food," Y/n says and Shiggy smiles a small smile and looks at the masked boy in front of him.

"Thanks, Karma," Shiggy says, and Y/n nods.

"Welcome," Y/n says and goes to walk away.

"Are you done eating?" Shiggy asks and Y/n turns and nods.

"Want to hang out with me until we leave?" Shiggy asks and Y/n nods. He steps into Shiggys room and sits on the mattress. Shiggy sits by him and they talk as Shiggy eats. Y/n starts to get the courage to tell Shiggy something but just as he's about to say it Dabi enters.

"It's time let's go. Karma, you ready to get us into the school?" Dabi asks and Y/n nods. The three males walk out and Y/n goes to the desk with a computer set up. He starts to hack into UA's security system as the rest of the league puts in their earpieces and prepares to enter the Portal.

"Be safe you guys" Y/n says and they all nod.

"You're in let's do this," Y/n says and they all enter the portal.

Y/n brings the security and electricity down leaving UA a perfect target to attack.

"Villian!" Y/n hears from Shiggy's earpiece. He hears talking and then the fighting starts. Minutes pass and Y/n hears a grunt come from Shiggy's earpiece.

"Shiggy you okay?" Y/n asks.

"He's been hit!" Toga says. Y/n's heart starts to race and Y/n starts to sweat.

"Get him out of there, get everyone out. Abort mission. I'm not losing him" Y/n says and suddenly a portal opens and Dabi and Toga walk in with Shiggy limp between them. Kurogiri walks in and the portal closes.

"What happened? Who hit him? You know what you can tell me later, let me heal him. Lay him down on the couch" Y/n says and Dabi nods. He and Toga lay Shiggy on the couch and Y/n walks over to him.

"Give me a moment with him," Y/n says and they all nod. Going to their respective bedrooms.

"Tenko... don't you dare die on me," Y/n says tears in his eyes. Y/n lifts Shiggy's shirt and see's a burn on his abdomen. He places his hands on the wound and closes his eyes letting the quirk do its job. Y/n then kisses Shiggy's forehead and sighs.

"Don't you dare not wake up... I can't lose you... not again" Y/n says and stands up. He walks into the kitchen and starts to make lunch. Hours passed and Shiggy was still asleep on the couch. The drawback of Y/n's quirk is if he doesn't get to the injury right away there is less of a chance for a full recovery. Every minute that passes leaves less time for a recovery window. If the person is left for an hour Y/n's quirk is useless. Y/n bites his lip and looks at Shiggy worried.

"You like him," Dabi says making Y/n jump.

"I love him, there is a difference," Y/n says and Dabi looks at the boy shocked.

"You love e him?" Dabi asks and Y/n nods.

"You just joined last year though, how do you know?" Dabi asks and Y/n sighs.

"Follow me," Y/n says and walks into his room.

"I rejoined a year ago," Y/n says once he closes his door. Dabi looks at the other boy confused. Y/n takes a deep breath and takes his mask off.

"Holyshit! Y/n?" Dabi asks and Y/n nods.

"Why haven't you told everyone?" Dabi asks and Y/n sighs.

"Because Shiggy and I left on such bad terms I'm scared he'll be mad and cast me out," Y/n says, and Dabi scuffs.

"As if the man loves you, he's missed you this whole time," Dabi says and Y/n sighs.

"You sure?" Y/n asks and Dabi nods.

"Positive, he use to rant every day to me and Hawks. Y/n puts his mask on again and nods.

"Thank you Dabi" Y/n says and Dabi nods.

"Now go get your man," Dabi says and Y/n chuckles. With a nod, Y/n leaves and walks to the living room and sees Shiggy sitting up.

"Welcome Back Shigaraki," Y/n says and Shiggy looks at him and smiles.

"Thank you for healing me," Shiggy says, and Y/n nods.

"Hey Toga, do you mind giving us a moment," Y/n asks and Toga shakes her head.

"Sure I can do that TTYL" Toga says and she walks out leaving Y/n and Shiggy alone.

"What's wrong?" Shiggy asks.

"I want to show you something if that's okay," Y/n says and Shiggy nods.

"Go ahead," Shiggy says. Y/n takes a shakey breath and reaches for his mask.

"Promise me not to get mad," Y/n says and Shiggy nods.

"Okay, I promise," Shiggy says and Y/n nods taking the mask off.

"Hi," Y/n says looking at Shiggy with tears welling up.

"I- Y/n?" Shiggy asks and Y/n nods.

"Hi, Tomura" Y/n says tears falling down his face. Y/n feels a shakey hand reach for him and place it on his cheek. The thumb wipes the tears falling from that side.

"I've missed you for so long, welcome back my love," Shiaraki says and Y/n smiles. Happy tears falling hard. Shiggy leans forward and captures Y/n's lips in his. They kiss for so long yet not long enough. When they pull apart Y/n looks at Shiggy and smiles.

"I missed you too. I love you Shiggy" Y/n says and Shiggy smiles.

"I love you too Karma," Shiggy says smiling.

A short little shot. I didn't know what to write but I wanted to get another Shiggy chapter out. I kinda love how this turned out tbh. Well BYE!