💙Popular|Tamaki

No quirk AU

Written on- 05/15/2024~05/16/2025|Number of words- 2154

He sat there looking at the shy boy who stood by his two extroverted friends. He sighs and looks back at his book, he's been reading the same page ever since the three of them walked into the courtyard. It was currently lunch for the third years and everyone was doing their own thing, but one boy's attention was drawn to the big three as soon as they walked out into the courtyard.

Y/n is a quiet boy who has many acquaintances but very few friends. He was considered popular, in terms of many people who knew his name. Being well-known came with the job of student council president. Y/n looks up again only to see the big three gone. He sighs again and looks at his book finally retaining the words on the page.

"Um, senpai," A second-year girl says gaining the boy's attention.

"oh, hello Kioya-Chan, how are you?" Y/n  asks and the girl's face dones a small smile.

"I am good, thank you for asking... um, I was wondering if you could help the gardening club during club times," Kioya asks.

"Of course! I'll stop by after the student council meeting," Y/n says with a bright smile.

"Thank you Senpai," Kioa says bowing.

"You're very welcome Kioya," Y/n says. The girl bows one last time before walking away a small blush on her face.

"Oooo, who was that?" A voice asks. Y/n turns and sees his little sister standing beside him. He stands up and looks at her.

"That was Kioya-Chan, she is the head of the gardening club and was asking for my assistance this afternoon," Y/n simply says.

"Ugh, boring, when are you going to confess or at least tell me who your crush is?" His sister asks.

"I don't plan on telling you anything anytime soon and I certainly do not plan on confessing any time soon," Y/n simply says as he starts to walk to the doors that lead inside.

"But-" His sister says. Y/n  simply shakes his head and opens the door.

"My decision is final," Y/n says.

"Ugh! You're no fun!" she says annoyed.

"Mina, come on, we are headed to eat, leave  your brother alone!" Kirishima can be heard yelling out to the girl.

"Ugh, coming Kiribabe," Mina says.

"I will find out!" Mina says surely and walks away.

"Sure you will," Y/n says shaking his head with a sigh and chuckle. He heads to class and sits in his seat.

----

"Mr. Ashido, can you come here please?" Y/n's teacher asks. The boy nods and walks over to the teacher's desk.

"Yes ma'am?" Y/n asks.

"Can you take these to the office on your way to the student council room?" Y/n smiles and nods.

"Of course, I can," Y/n says as he takes the folder.

"Thank you," The teacher says. Y/n  nods one last time before walking out of the room. He walks to the office, gives the receptionist the papers, and then heads to the student council room. The student council meeting goes by fast and soon he is walking to the gardening club's greenhouse. He knocks on the door and they all look up.

"Oh L/n senpai, you made it," Kioya says.

"So it seems I did, now what did you need my help with?" Y/n asks a small and sweet smile on his face.