💙Insomnia|Kirishima

This story includes talk of Insomnia, medication, bullying, not eating properly, homophobia, and suicidal thoughts and actions. If this upsets you please skip this one!

Written on- 05/02/2024~05/05/2024|Number of words- 2677

*Tik Tok*

*Tik Tok*

*Tik Tok*

*Tik Tok*

The sound of the clock was driving him insane. He glances at the clock and sees it is 3:46 in the morning.

"Shit... I should've taken  my sleep meds..." Y/n says to himself as he looks back up to the ceiling. He glances at his phone and picks it up. He opens the contact list and scrolls to the K section. He presses the contact and his thumb hovers over the call button.

"No..." Y/n says before turning his phone off.

"I need to handle this on my own..." He says looking back at the ceiling.  It feels like hours before his alarm goes off. He got no sleep. He looks at the alarm and sighs. It reads 5:00. He sits up and walks to his wardrobe. Since he's already in shorts he grabs a tank top and throws it on. He walks out of his room and down the stairs as quietly as possible. He exits the dorms and starts a light jog at first. The longer he is out there the faster he goes. He makes it back to the dorms and checks his watch. 6:23. He sighs and walks in seeing a few of his classmates are up.

"Hello Y/n, you are up early," Momo says looking up from her book.

"Yeah, I decided a run was in order," Y/n says and she nods.

"Don't overwork yourself," Iida says. Y/n just nods and gives him a thumbs up. Y/n walks to the kitchen and starts to cook. He makes enough for everyone. By the time he is done, it is 7:22, and more classmates are out of their rooms.

"Did you cook again Y/n?" Uraraka asks.

"I did," Y/n says as he puts a plate of food down.

"Thank you, your cooking is amazing," Uraraka says. Y/n just smiles at her and grabs the plate. He goes upstairs and walks to a door. He knocks and waits a minute before he opens the door.

"Kiri," Y/n says as he opens the door. He sees his best friend sitting on his bed on his phone. Kirishima looks up and sees Y/n, he smiles and motions the boy to enter.

"Hey! Did you cook?" Kirishima asks. Y/n nods and hands the plate to the red-haired male.

"Thank you," Kirishima says. Y/n smiles and nods.

"How'd you sleep?" Y/n asks.

"Oh, I slept great! How did you sleep?" Kirishima asks.

"I slept fine," Y/n says and Kirishima nods.

"When did you wake up?" Kirishima asks.

"At five when my alarm went off," Y/n says like he did daily. He hates lying to his best friend but he doesn't want to worry him so he keeps his insomnia to himself.

"Did you eat?" Kirishima asks.

"Yeah, I ate before I went for a run this morning," Y/n responds. Kirishima nods taking the last bite of his food before putting the plate down.

"Y/n, are you okay? You seem different..." Kirishima says.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Y/n reassures.

"Okay," Kirishima says with a smile.

"I should probably go shower before today's activities," Y/n says. Kirishima nods standing up.

"I'm going to go downstairs, I'll see you later," Kirishima says.