💙He left?|Kaminari

Written on- 10/18/2023 |Number of words- 2123

Quirk Dark Pixie: The user has fairy-like attributes and can create dust that causes sleepiness to manipulate dreams. When strong negative emotions arise, the user's aura becomes dark and the negative emotion takes over affecting the user's thoughts and actions. (Example- When angry the anger drives the user to lash out and attack the person that caused the emotion.) Along with that, the user's eyes turn the color of the emotion. (Red=anger, Blue=Sadness, Green=Jelousy, Ect.

"Hey guys!" Kaminari says walking up to the Bakusquad. They glance at him and continue talking about something.

"Guys? What are we talking about?" Kaminari asks. He is again ignored.

"Okay..." Kaminari says to himself as he just stands there.

"Hey Denki, can you charge my phone?" Mina asks.

"Oh, um... sure," Kaminari says taking Mina's charger and putting the end into his mouth.

---

"Hey, what's going on?" Kaminari asks.

"Ugh, isn't it obvious? Bakugo and Midoriya are fighting again" Jiro says and Kaminari nods.

"Do you know why?" Kaminari asks and Jiro rolls her eyes and huffs.

"Yeah but you should've been paying attention, I'm not telling you, idiot" 

---

Conversations with the Bakusquad typically went like that, and when I say Kaminari was getting sick of it, I mean it.

---

"Hey Kami, can you charge-" What's wrong?" Mina asks.

"Nothing," Kaminari says before pushing past Mina and Jiro.

"What's going on with him?" Jiro asks. Mina shrugs.

Kaminari went to his room and started to pack his things. He's been thinking about doing this for a while and at first, he didn't want to but now, with more classmates using him as their charger and calling him dumb or using his fried state as entertainment, he's sick of it. The only friend he feels he has is Shinso. Everyone else either Uses him or stands by and watches not saying a thing. After he is done he goes downstairs and sees no one around. He looks at the table and finds a note.

'Hey Kami, Momo took all of us to the mall, we didn't want to disturb you because Mina said you were upset about something and we thought to give you space. See you later tonight -Sero,'

"Huh, some best friend he is... that's it I'm done..." Kaminari says as he goes out of the dorms and straight to Aizawa.

"Hello, Kaminari what can I do for you" Aizawa asks.

After explaining everything and telling Aizawa his plans, Aizawa nods.

"If that's what you feel is best then I support you. Although I do want to say, I will miss you" Aizawa says and Kaminari smiles.

"I'll miss you too sensei," Kaminari says. The two of them then go to Nezu to talk more.

By the time everyone got back Kaminari was in a taxi to the airport.

"Hey, I'm going to go check on Denki, He hasn't messaged me or anything at all today," Sero says, and the rest of them nod.

"Okay, just be careful he's in a mood," Mina says and most of the class chuckles.

"Did something upset him recently? Did anyone ask him?" Midoriya asks.

"No, he's fine I'm sure, Probably just being dumb about something, like always," Jiro says and Midoriya frowns.