❤️I know everyone |Shigaraki

Written on-05/10/2024 |Number of words- 1392

"Hey Ten, promise me something," Y/n says looking at the black-haired male.

"Sure N/n, what is it?" The boy asks.

"We will be friends forever, even when we get our quirks," The girl says and Tenko looks at her and smiles.

"Of course!  We will stick together, and be friends forever!" The young boy says.

"Good," She says. 

"I gotta go home now... I'll see you around yeah?" Y/n asks and the boy nods.

"See you!" Tenko says.

That was the last time Tenko Shimura had seen his friend. She disappeared that night her parents having said she never came home.

-Many years later-

"A recent Cyber attack on Pivot Bank has leaked many people's credit information and account numbers. We warn you to change the password and check your accounts to see if you have been affected," The TV can be heard playing as a woman types away on a computer.

"Done," the woman says with a smirk. She gets up turning the TV off.

"Idiots need to up their security if you ask me," She says.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who in the hell?" She asks herself as she walks over to her door. She looks out the peephole and sees a patchwork male in a horrible disguise. Holding in a laugh she opens the door and looks at the male.

"Dabi, you look ridiculous," She says as the male walks in.

"Whatever," He says as he shoves past.

"Geez what's got you so worked up?" She asks.

"Shiggy," Dabi says and the girl nods.

"When do I  get to meet him? I mean I do enough hacking for you guys," She asks.

"You can meet him today if you'd like," Dabi says.

"Splendid, let's go," She says.

"Hakkā-" Dabi says but cuts himself off when he sees her getting her jacket on.

"Okay," Dabi says sighing. The two walk out of the apartment and go to an alleyway. Dabi calls Kerogiri and a portal appears.

"Come on," Dabi says as he walks in. Y/n follows close behind.

"HI Dabi, Hi new girl?" Toga says shocked and confused.

"Hi Toga," Y/nm says.

"How do you know my name?" The girl asks and Y/n laughs.

"Well, Dabi has described you so I know that way," Y/n says, and Toganodds.

"Dabi... who is she?" Toga asks.

"You can call me Hakkā," Y/n says and Toga looks at her surprised.

"Wait, the girl who Hacks things for us?" Toga asks and Y/n nods.

"COOL!" Toga smiles. Y/n smiles back at her.

"Where is Shiggy?" Dabi asks.

"Young master is out, he went to visit her resting place," Kerogiri says.

"Ah, it's that time of year again..." Dabi says.

'Whatcha mean?" Y/n asks.

"Shigaraki had a friend when he was young before he developed his quirk, she disappeared the day before his developed. They were close and after ten years he made a memorial for her and visits it on the day of her disappearance every year," Dabi explains.