🤍Not broken just bent|Sero

This is my 100th chapter...  I've written  100 parts for this book. All but one part are chapters. That means 99 stories and an update page. I love writing so here is to another 100 parts!

Written on- 05/08/2024~05/09/2024|Number of words- 2678

Sero watched as they interacted with their underclassmen. They were so nice and caring, their outfit were very pastel and soft aesthetically. Compared to him who dressed like a skater boy. Granted he is a skater but... They'd never look his way let alone date him. Y/n L/n is the nicest second-year you will come across. They are caring, considerate, and just all-around a good person. Sero knows he has no chance with them so he admires them from afar. The first time he saw them will forever be engraved in his mind.

~~A person in the boy's uniform with feminine features knocks on 1A's door.

"Aoyama, can you please get that?" Aizawa asks looking up from his desk.

"Merci Sensei," Aoyama says. He gets up and walks the short distance to the door. He opens it and lets the person in.

"Hello Aizawa sensei," An angelic voice says as they walk in.

"Ah, L/n, hello. What can I do for  you?" Aizawa asks with a small smile on his face.

"Teletouch-Sensei is requesting you. Something about a student needing to transfer," Y/n says and Aizawa nods.

"Could you please look after my students while I am gone?" Aizawa asks and Y/n nods.

"I'd love to, thank you for this opportunity, I will see you when you get back," Y/n says bowing.

"Wonderful, I'll see you in a few minutes. Just make sure they are doing their worksheet. If they finish before I get back they can talk to one another," Aizawa says, and  Y/n nods. Aizawa leaves and Y/n stands in the front of the classroom. About five minutes pass and the students all look up.

"Hello, 1A, I would like to introduce myself formally. I  am L/n Y/n a second year," Y/n introduces themselves.

"You are so pretty!" Mina says excitedly.

"Oh, thank you so much, that means a lot,"  Y/n says.

"I wasn't paying attention earlier, why are you here and where did Mr. Aizawa go?" Mineta asks.

"Aizawa sensei had to go talk to Teletouch-Sensei about something and asked me to watch over you until he returns," Y/nexplains.

"You are so formal, it's adorable Senpai,"  Uraraka says smiling.

"Thank you very much," Y/n says.

Sero watches the interaction with a smile. Mina was right, Y/n was very pretty.

"Are you studying to be a Hero L/n senpai?" Midoriya asks.

"Oh, no,  I am in the management department," Y/n responds.

"What do you plan on doing after school senpai?"  Tsu asks.

"Oh, I plan on opening an art shop, I want to teach people how to draw and do pottery," Y/n responds.

"I will certainly visit when it's opened," Momo says.

"Thank you," Y/n says with a smile.

Suddenly the door opens and in walks Aizawa.

"Aizawa Sensei, hello," Y/n says.

"Hello L/n, you are free to go, thank you for watching the class," Aizawa says.