💙Birthday mission|Shigaraki

IT IS DUST MANS BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIGGY!! Now I know I just did a Shiggy chapter BUT it's his birthday SO here we are! Aged down LOV AU. I need Y/n to be a student at UA so the LOV members such as Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki will be the same age as the students in 3A (Formally 1A).

Written on- 04/04/2023-04/05/2023|Number of words- 1567

Y/n walked into class with a smile on his face and his bag on his back. He sits down and gets his books out. He places the books on the desk and waits for the rest of the class to join him. Slowly but surely the class filed in and Aizawa stood up.

"Okay, class today we will be learning about..." Y/n drowns out Aizawa's voice, daydreaming about when He'll see his boyfriend again. They've been dating since Y/n was in middle school and boy does it hurt him to be here and away from him. He loves his boyfriend to bits and he just wants to be with him, especially today since it is his boyfriend's birthday. Y/n guesses he'll just have to wait until he is told to go home.

"Yo, Y/n, You okay?" Denki asks and Y/n shakes his head coming out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, was just thinking" Y/n says smiling.

"Okay! Just making sure since the bell rang for lunch and you didn't move." Denki says and Y/n smiles at the boy sweetly.

"Well I'm good, feel free to go ahead," Y/n says and Denki nods walking away. Y/n looks around and sees no one in the room. Y/n smiles and pulls his phone out. He picks a chat and decides to message the person.

K- Hello love, how are you doing today?

Y/n sends the message and hopes he gets a response before lunch is over. About five minutes later Y/n's phone vibrates.

S- Im good baby. I miss you and wish you were here... but that'll happen when needed. Just hang in there ok?

Y/n reads the message and smiles. His face was tinted light pink.

K- Okay I trust you... Just stay safe if you have a mission today okay?

Y/n sends the message and gets an immediate response.

S- I will be, don't worry. I love you.

Y/n smiles at his phone and types out a quick 'I love you too' before exiting the messaging app and looking up. Just in time for the class to file in and sit down right before the bell rings. Class starts again and it's almost the end of the day when the alarms go off. Y/n's ears perk up and a small smile spreads across his face before he quickly turns it into a scared face.

"Students DO NOT leave this room, I am going to go see what is going on," Aizawa says. Just as Aizawa is going to leave out the door someone says something that makes Y/n turn quickly.

"Shigaraki!" Deku yells looking at the man in the corner with Toga and Dabi.

"That's me," Shiggy says and Y/n holds his scared face and suppresses his laugh.

"What do you want Shigaraki?" Aizawa says closing the door and walking back into the classroom.

"Oh Erasure Head, Hello. We are just here to pick someone up. We want no harm to come to any of you, today at least." Sigaraki says.

"You won't be taking any of the problem children not again," Aizawa says and Shiggy sighs.

"So we are doing this the hard way? Okay," Shiggy says with a smirk. Everyone gets into a fighting position when suddenly they are all teleported outside.

"What the hell?" Bakugo says and everyone looks around. The villains appear with backup.

'This will be fun' Y/n thinks as everyone starts to fight. Y/n pretends to fight, the villains going along with him making it look like he wins. Eventually, Y/n is in front of Shigaraki.