💙Chosen family|DabiHawks

Again Rainbow coming in clutch with the idea and inspiration of this story! Also, SURPRISE a two-for-one deal! You get both Dabi and Hawks as lovers. You'll be a throuple as some say.

Written on- 03/22/2023|Number of words- 3034

Being the only child in a millionaire family you'd think would be great. Only Y/n is ignored and pushed aside for someone that isn't even family. Y/n's father is too interested in his godbrother Killian that Y/n was often ignored and abandoned. Y/n was raised by nannies and maids. This pissed him off. He should be taken care of by his parents, not strangers. Y/n father is a well-known hero and because of this Y/n was in the spotlight until Killian came along. Being the only child of his dad's deceased best friend, Y/N's dad took him in instantly pushing Y/n away slowly but surely. Y/n wanted to be a hero like his dad so he could get a little bit of recognition but maybe Y/n is wrong. Maybe he shouldn't be a hero after all.

Touya, Kiego, and Y/n were best friends as kids. When Touya disappeared it devastated the two friends that were left. Kiego threw himself into school to become the best hero and find Touya. Y/n threw himself into his coursework as well. Now as an adult, Keigo goes by his hero name Hawks. Y/n still goes by Y/n as he isn't sure what to do. Once he graduated from UA, he decided to not jump right into Hero work. While taking this break, a person seemed to become obsessed with him. Not just any person but the villain Dabi. He never hurt him but boy does he try to recruit the boy into joining the LOV. Y/n won't lie, there have been a few times when Y/n thought about saying fuck it and leaving but he couldn't leave Kiego, never could he leave him. Keigo was Y/n's only friend growing up after Touya disappeared and was presumed dead. Y/n knew the only way he would ever join is if Keigo joined too, knowing this would never happen Y/n always declines Dabi's offer.

"Hello, again little mouse~" Y/n hears from the window in his room. Y/n sighs and turns and sees the man with scars he knows all too well at this point.

"Hello Dabi, come to do your daily recruit attempt?" Y/n asks sarcastically.

"No actually, I just want to know why you always say no" Dabi asks and Y/n looks at the man shocked.

"You what?" Y/n asks and Dabi chuckles.

"I want to know what keeps you here. I know it's not your family, so what or who is it?" Dabi asks and Y/n sighs.

"A friend of mine that makes life living," Y/n says and Dabi dramatically falls onto Y/n's bed.

"Are you cheating on me little mouse?" Dabi asks and Y/n rolls his eyes.

"The only way I could cheat is if I was dating you, I'm not so... no cheating happening," Y/n says tired of Dabi's shit.

"You are no fun," Dabi says and Y/n rolls his eyes.

"Y/n!" Y/n hears from downstairs.

"Shit" Y/n says quietly and looks at Dabi.

"You need to leave!" Y/n whisper-yells.

"You home?" Y/n hears from the stairs.

"Why?" Dabi asks with a smirk.

"Unless you want to be captured by a bird I suggest you leave now," Y/n says and Dabi rolls his eyes and goes to the window.

"Bye little mouse," Dabi says and jumps to the tree he uses to get in and out of the room.

"Y/n?" Hawks yell out.

"I'm in my room" Y/n yells out. Y/n then hears footsteps walk up the stairs and then the door opens.

"Hey, I called out to you a couple of times you okay?" Hawks asks and Y/n nods.