💙Found|DabiHawks

Original note(July 20th-8:26 PM)- I have zero ideas for this story, so this one will be a go-with-the-flow, the first thing that comes to mind sorta story. I don't even have it titled yet... I know it's going to be a Dabi X Reader but that's about it...XD

Update(July 21st-12:27 AM)- This is now a DabiHawks X reader... it's headed that way so I decided to embrace it.

Update(July 22nd- 2:47 AM)- This story contains strong language and attempted suicide (Y/n gets stopped before anything happens) With that said, if you are upset by either of these DO NOT READ!

Update(July 22nd- 3:07pm)- Dadforall and ShiggyDekuReader Siblings

Written on- 07/20/2023-07/23/2023|Number of words- 3491

A young male can be seen sitting in front of a grave in a private cemetery.

"Hey Toya, It's Y/n again. I know you are gone, but I can't help but feel your presence and eyes on me all the time. I miss you so much, Shota is still being treated horribly... I swear, I'm going to get all of them out of there, I promise, One day, they will be free and away from him, I promise you I will make sure no more harm will come to them, someday" Y/n says to the tombstone in front of him.

Y/n places his hand on the stone standing up.

"I love you Toya, I wish I were able to tell you before you left," Y/n says simply. He places flowers on top of the stone sighing. Y/n looks at the stone one last time before walking away.

Years pass and Y/n vivsits the stone toya less and less. Eventually, he only visits on the anniversary of his death.

One night it was raining and Y/n almost didn't go.

"Screw it, I have an umbrella," Y/n says as he walks out the door under said umbrella. He walks down the way and into the cemetery.

"Hello Y/n," the guard says and Y/n smiles at him.

"Hello, Rick, how are you and the family?" Y/n asks.

"We are doing just fine thank you," Rick says, and Y/n nods.

"I'll see you later," Y/n says.

"Tell Toya I say hello," Rick says.

"Will do!" Y/n says walking into the cemetery.

Y/n walks to the plot and stands there.

"It's my twenty-third birthday Toya! I know I was just here last week but it's my birthday and I can't help but be excited. I decided I am going to join you, I miss you so much, too much to live on. Ten years is a long time to be away from the love of your life. I promise I'll see you soon my love," Y/n says touching the stone

Y/n walks away unaware of another male following him close behind. Y/n walks up to an abandoned building and walks up the stairs to the roof.

"I feel you Toya, I'll see you soon my love," Y/n says as he walks to the edge. halfway there he is tackled to the ground.

"Are you insane?" The person who stopped him from walking to the edge asks.

"What's it to you?" Y/n asks looking at the person who stopped him. He looks into the person's eyes and his breath hitches.

"You could've died!" The person says.

"Th- that was kinda the point," Y/n says while looking into the person's eyes.

Y/n's eyebrows furrow and a concentrated look settles on his face.

"Do- do I know you?" Y/n asks.

"Don't change the subject! Why in the hell do you want to die?" the person asks.