*Blast*

"Please leave me,I don't know anything about this ? " A man said in fear .
"Will you spell out by yourself or I have to pull the trigger in your head ?" The boy said while pointing the gun at his head . "I don't think he will say this easily. We have to apply our own way." A girl said .
Suddenly his phone rang. The boy snatched the phone from his pocket and picked up the call . The girl signaled the man not to say anything wrong. The man nodded .

In the call,
A man said," Is the work completed?? There shouldn't be any problem in it . Otherwise get ready to meet with your death ."
The man replied," No sir ,there won't be any problem. I have placed the bomb at the right place. Your work will be done."
The call got cut .

" Yes , I have tracked the number . It is showing an old factory." Another girl said.
You all have guessed it that the boy is Sumedh and the two girls are Mallika and Radhika.
" We have to send Akash and Asish there with our force . And we will deal with him " Mallika said .

" Now say fast ,we don't have time ." Sumedh said while gritting his teeth. "Sir ,they will kill me . Please save me from them ."

" Nothing will happen to you . You just have to co-operate with us . Where did you place the bomb??"
" In the new mall , on third floor,at a soft toy shop ."
"At a toy shop! There will be so many kids ." Mallika exclaimed with pure shock.
" But what is the purpose behind all this? Who is doing this and why ??? " Radhika asked him .
" I don't know mam. One day , a call came from that number and said that they would give me much money for doing all this ." He said.

"The new mall is opening today. So there will be many people. The one who is doing this wants to destroy the mall and also kill the people who will go there ." Sumedh explained.
" Yeah ,you are right. We have to go there as soon as possible. " Mallika said.
" Radhika send him to our office. We will deal with him later ."
" Ok , Sumedh . I have sent location to Asish . They have gone there . I have called Era also, she will join us in the mall ." Radhika replied.
.
.
.
Time skipped ,
In the mall
" Radhika and Era you both make the people leave from the mall safely. Me and Mallika will go to that bomb . I don't want people to know about it and get panicked. " Sumedh said.

" Ok , but be careful. If you need any help just call us ." Era said .
Saying this Radhika and Era went to the people and Sumellika went to the toy shop.

" Hey guys, we want to grab your attention please. We have arranged a program in the mall at night. So ,we want you all to come in this program. All the people please come to the garden to take the pass . " Radhika said in the mic .
And Era goes to the owner of the mall and explains him the situation. The owner agreed with them .

Then he announced about the program to the people.
" Era , but there are some people still on the third floor. What will we do ?? " Radhika whispered to Era .

Era thought and said in the mic ," please leave the mall for some minutes. There is a mechanical problem there . It's our fault and we are sorry for that . You all can go to the new garden beside the mall and enjoy the view."

At Sumellika side ,
" We have to find the bomb as soon as possible. " Sumedh said.
" Yes, let's find ." They were finding the bomb and suddenly Mallika' s leg tripped on something and she fell down.
She screamed not so loudly but enough to grab Sumedh' attention
He ran to her and saw she had got a slight cut on her leg .

He scolded," can't you see while walking??? What have you done with your leg . See it's bleeding."
Then she said ," it's nothing serious. As a fighter we have to endure this small things easily."

" As if I don't know " he rolled his eyes at her . Suddenly something took his attention. He looked at the thing carefully. She also moved her eyes at his direction.

Both screamed together," Yes we got it." They got the bomb . Actually, when Mallika fell some soft toys also fell in the ground. The bomb was in the toys .

They took it . Sumedh said," let me cut this wires . You go outside"
" Do you seriously think I will leave you in this place,never ." She said . " But, it is not safe for you , if something happens with me "

She cut him and warned," Nothing will happen to you. Dare to say this again,I will slap you."

He smiled and said ," ok let's do this together. There are three wires and we just have 2 minutes to destroy it . Which wire should we cut first ?? "

She said " I think we should cut the red one first . while training, l remember Sir has told that the wire which is connected to the timer is the main wire . But I am not sure about it ."
"But ,we can't see here which is actually connected with the timer ." He explained. " I think the red one is the main wire ". She said .

" It will be dangerous right?" Mallika again said. " But we have to do it. We have no other options." Sumedh said.

" But ,how will we cut it ?? We don't have any sharp thing right??" She again asked .

" No worries when Sumedh is here . " He said while taking a sharp cutter from his shoes . He always carries this for safety.
" Ohh! You carry this also . " She exclaimed. " Everytime, gun will not work. We will need this types of things also . So ,I always carry this."

Then he took a deep breathe and cutt the wire . She closed her eyes to accept what will happen to them .
Then , they opened there eyes and saw nothing happened and the bomb was destroyed completely.
They become very happy and hugged each other .💓

They came out and signaled Radhika that the work is done and they all are safe now. Radhika breathed in relief and announced to the people that they can come to the mall now .

While going out , Mallika sensed something wrong. She saw a another toy shop in the ground floor. She excused herself and went to that shop . She listened some beeping sound in a big teddy . Her eyes widened to see another bomb in that teddy.

Era came in the search of her and also saw the bomb. She called her . Mallika looked at her . Era said ," there was an another bomb in the mall. Now what will we do ?? "

" We have to dismiss it ." " But , how??" "But , there is no red wire in the bomb , what will we do now ?? " Mallika said.
" I think I should call Sumedh." " No, we don't have time, we have to do it by ourselves. Find a sharp thing to cut this ." She nodded and started finding.

At last ,she got a knife at the counter. She brought it and gave it to Mallika . " I have to do this for the people" she thought and cut the green wire . But luckily,it was the right one . They got saved .

They both came out . Radhika asked them ," Where were you both ?? We were finding you from a long time. "
" Actually, we got another bomb in the shop." Era said

" Whatttttt?????? " Radhika and Sumedh shouted together.

" Yes ,but don't need to worry we have dismissed it." Mallika said.
" But why didn't you call me , I would have helped you ." Sumedh said.
"We didn't have time ,so we had to do it. But see we are fine right." Era said.

" You should have told me. If something happens to you what will I do Mallika.l would become lonely. " Sumedh said without notching. Then he realized what he has said.
A pink tint of blush came in Mallika face and Radhika notched it .

She said in a teasing tone ," ohhoo too much love . Era we should leave the place. Let's go ." They both left the place .

" I think we also should go ." Sumedh said while stretching his neck . Then ,they both left for the office .
.
.
.
.

It is for today. I will upload another chapter soon . This maybe a boring chapter but the next chapters will be the couples things .

Bye bye