*Attack*

Today is my birthday. This is my birthday special part. Hopefully, you will enjoy it.

Let's start,
.
.
.
" Are you sure we will find him?" Mallika asked. " We will" sumedh said while giving her a assuring look.
They reached the place where the tracker was showing. It was an old factory. Era and Taniya also reached there by the time.

" We have to be careful. There are many men there. They shouldn't see us. It will create problem. " Sumedh warned everyone.
" Asish, Era and Taniya go from the backside. Me, Mallika and Akash will go from this side. And Radhika you stay here and give us update from time to time. " Sumedh explained.

" I will also go. I won't stay alone here." Radhika said. "If we all go together,it may create problem for us. Moreover, if we fall in a problem there should be someone to save us right." Akash said.
" Ok I understand. If you want any help just give me a sign. I will come." Radhika said to them.

They all entered from different sides in the old factory. Sumedh, Mallika and Akash went at first. There they saw a group of people were standing there. Arshad was standing in the middle. He was checking something. They scopped closer and saw a gold biscuit in his hand. Their eyes widened to see many boxes of the gold bars .

Asish, Taniya and Era went from the backside. There were three men with guns. They looked at each other and smirked. They went in front of them . The men attacked them but before they could do something they were blank out. They shooted them with silencer. They entered in the factory.

" Is everything ready?" Arshad said to his men. " Yes, sir. We have made the papers also. " One of them replied. " Good," he said.

Sumedh eyed to Asish from the other side. They all nodded understanding the sign. They all came out with their guns. " Your game is over Mr Arshad Kamal. " Akash said. They were shocked.

" Who are you?? How did you come here?" Arshad said in shock. " We are here to finish you and your game." Taniya said. " Ohh, really. Do you think it is that easy to catch me?? Well if you guys have already come then why not giving you a good treatment." He laughed and said to them.

His men attacked them. They were fighting with them. Some men thought the girls weak. So , they went to them. But , they didn't know which problem they are going to bring for themselves. Mallika hold one's hand and twisted it and kicked hard on his back.

Taniya hold one's collar and punched him on his face . One man came to Era but she bended a little and kicked him on his point. They all groaned in pain and fell in ground. They dusted their hands in victory. Arshad was fuming in anger seeing them.

" Didn't you guys eat well?? Fight strongly you idiot. " He groaned in frustration. " Maybe you need to give them more food. They are so weak." Sumedh said and punched the man . Suddenly one man came and put knife on Era' s neck. All were shocked and Arshad laughed.

" Now , what will you do??" Arshad said. Suddenly a gun shot was heard. All closed their eyes in shock. Something came in Mallika's mind. She thought," the man was holding a knife then from where did the sound came?" They opened their eyes and saw the man was lying in the pool of his own blood.

" Nothing can happen to my friends when I am still here." Radhika said and came in front of all. The other men were distracted. The boys used this chance and knocked all of them in ground.

" Wait, aren't you the same girl who was with my son in that club?" He asked. " Well, I appreciate your memory. Yes. I am the same girl. " Radhika said. " The fool boy! My all plan got ruined because of him." He said.

All of his men were lying on the ground. He was scared now and was trying to escape. But Sumedh and Akash catched him. They bind him with a rope with a chair.