*Found*

Hi guys 🤠🤗.
Let's start today's chapter.....
.
.
.
.

Sumedh and Mallika entered in the room. They saw many boxes were packed in the room. There was a mark on the every box. The same mark that they saw before.

" Sumedh isn't it the same mark ?" Mallika asked. " Yes. I guess they mark the boxes before delivery." Sumedh said. Suddenly he heard some footsteps coming towards them.

He hurriedly pulled her and stand at the corner of the room in the way that nobody can easily see them.

She was taken a back by the sudden movement. She was looking at him with her big doe eyes. He was peeking at the door. She was too lost to understand what was happening.

Someone opened the door and checked it then again goes out. He huffed after the door got closed. He looked down at her only to see her looking at him intensely. He realized their position and part away.

" Call Era and tell her to come here . We will move out these boxes." Sumedh said. She just nodded and called her. He started looking around the room.

Here, the waiter did his job. He mixed sleeping pills with their drinks. And the security men felt dizzy and slept in front of the room.

Era and Ruhi came with the special forces. " Get out all the things from here. Make sure nobody should see you." Sumedh ordered.

At the bar-

Those people were enjoying their selves losing all their senses. Radhika and Taniya were doing nothing just standing at the dance floor.

" Ok ok. Now dance is over. Let's get back to our work. Sweetheart, you all need to get out from here now. We will call you after we complete our work." One of the men said. " Make sure to call us. We will be waiting for you." Taniya said.

They all left the dance floor. The waiters went to the workers room and counter. " Did they do something wrong with you?" Akash asked. " No we are alright." Radhika replied.

Sumedh and Mallika's side-

Sumedh was checking out the room for any evidence. He saw a secret locker behind the curtains. He tried to open it but it was locked.

Mallika came to him and asked," what's wrong Sumedh??" " It is a secret locker. We might get something useful from it. We need it's key." Sumedh said. " But where and how will we get the keys?" Mallika asked.

" The keys are definitely with them. Ask Radhika to try to get the keys from them." Sumedh said. " Ok." She replied.

" Hey Mallika is calling." Akash said. " Hello, Mallika is everything alright there?" Akash asked. " Everything is fine. We need a help. There is a secret locker here but it is locked. We need it's key. " Mallika said.

" The keys are must be with them." Taniya said. " But how will we get it from them. You should have told a little earlier. We just came out from there." Akash said. " Let's go inside again." Radhika said.

" Are you sure?" Taniya asked. " Hmm we will get it by hook or by crook." Radhika said.

They tiptoed and went inside. They heard them talking. " Where are the papers Mr Mehta??" A person asked. " There are in the lockers. Don't worry, the keys are with my boy. They are safe." Ajay replied.

" Where is your son??" The man aka Mr Dubey asked. " Maybe he went to the washroom. He will come fast." Ajay replied.

" Yes. This is the chance. Wait for me here I am coming." Radhika said and went towards the washroom. " I really can't understand this girl sometimes." Taniya said.