*Meeting*

Hi guys.
I am back after my exam. I will try to upload regularly from now.

Let's start today's chapter......

.
.
.
Taniya and Radhika went to market for buying some stuffs.
"What do you want to buy exactly can you please tell me?" Taniya asked annoyingly.

" I can't find the thing. Let's buy some chocolates and return. Ohh yes I remember I need to buy facial masks . " Radhika replied.

" From when you become so skin conscious?"
" It is not for me. Era said to buy for her. Understand she has got new boyfriend. That's why."
" Hmm I understand. Let's go." Taniya said.

They bought some needed things. " What about taking a lunch ? I am hungry." Taniya said. " Ok let's go. I know a famous shop here. I want to have street food today. " Radhika said.

They were talking and walking. " You know I am already so hot. And the temperature is also hot. Maybe I will brust like a volcano right now." Radhika said. " It was your idea to have a street food. Now bear this. And I am also hot ok." She replied.

" Haha I know. We should reduce our volume. Otherwise police will arrest us in case of increasing global warming." Radhika replied sarcastically.

" I am done. We should go now." Taniya said. They were coming back. They saw a small girl was being chased by 4 men.

" Taniya look there. I guess she is in trouble. We should save her." They both ran behind those men. Taniya picked up a brick and aimed at one of them. As soon as the brick hit him, he fall down and this grabbed others attention.

" Hey you girl don't mess with us." One of them said. " You better leave the girl and go from here." Radhika said. " Now a girl is threatening us." He said and laughed.

Radhika and Taniya looked at each other and smirked. Within some minutes,all of them were lying on the road.

" I am calling the cops. You go and find the girl. " Radhika said.
" Ok" . Taniya went to find the girl. She was calling her. She found that the girl was hiding behind a shop and crying.

" Hey stop crying. Nothing will happen to you. You are safe." She comforted her. She took the girl to Radhika. " Where are them?"

" I called the cops and they arrested them. " She looked at the girl and asked," why were they chasing you? You are so small what is your age?"
" I am 14 years old. I don't know why they were chasing me. I was coming back from school and they started following me. I don't know them." The girl replied while hiccuping.

" It's ok. Don't cry. Where do you live?" Taniya asked. She told her address and they dropped her at home. " You don't have to be scared now. They won't harm you." Radhika assured her.

.
.
.
" Why were they chasing her? It could be rape case." Taniya asked. " I have no idea. We will get the information from the police. Let's go now."

They both returned to the office and told everyone about the incident. " Nowadays, those people aren't sparing the children also. Raping small child has become a common thing in India." Akash said.

" Yeah. No one is safe now. Did you tell her family about this?" Era asked. " Yes. " Radhika said.

After some days.....

" Finally the day arrived. We are going for the meeting with Anuj Ahuja tomorrow." Sumedh said. " Yup. I have called one of my friend to come here." Manish said.

" But why sir? We don't need anyone to cheer us." Mallika said. " Hey you got me wrong. He is coming for a little training. He is a great business man . He will help you for tomorrow meeting." Manish said. " Oooo "