*suspect*

Hi guys
Let's start today's chapter......

" Did he suspect you??" Sumedh asked. " I don't think so. I came out of the room before he saw me." Ruhi replied.

" Good. What did you get there??" Sumedh asked. " There is only his official documents and papers. Nothing important for us. But I saw a file of an unknown deal. I couldn't see it properly. But I had taken a picture. Let's see." Ruhi said.

" Let me see." Sumedh said and Ruhi shown him the picture.
" Great. It is a deal of gold smuggling. It says that the gold bars will be going to Dubai this week. That means we don't have much time to do. We need to stop this as soon as possible. " Sumedh said.

" Is it a deal with Anuj Ahuja?? I didn't see his name or sign there." Ruhi asked. " No. He doesn't want to get himself in trouble. This is an another person. Maybe like James, he is also a puppet of his hand, who doesn't make any difference to him." Sumedh explained.

" Hmm, It can be, but what is his name?" Ruhi asked. " Ajay Mehta." He said.

Time skipped-

" So this is what happened there." Ruhi said as she explained the situation to everyone. " It's good. But what will be the next step. How we are going to stop him? " Akash asked.

" To stop him we need to stop the dealership which is going to happen in two days. We need solid information about the meeting." Manish said. Suddenly, Radhika's phone rang. " Guys, I need to pick up the call. Continue please." She said and went out.

They were discussing about the strategy. " Ruhi , did you talk with the employees there?? Did you get to know anything??" Manish asked.
" Yeah. They said he is usually very rude and don't behave nicely. But, he never misbehaves with his business partners. They said he is money obsessed. He can do anything for money. But.." Ruhi said and stopped.

" But what?" Mallika asked. " Only Peter praised him. He said he is like a right hand for him. He even knows his office secrets also. I think he can be useful for us." Ruhi said.

" Yeah I also think so. He behaves casually with him not like an employee." Mallika said. " So , we need to get Peter. As listening to you, I don't think he will say everything easily or he will cheat him. We need to get his secrets by manipulating him." Manish said.

" But, who will do the work?" Akash said." Obviously, Ruhi. He has a friendly bond with Ruhi. He can share things with her." Era said.

" Why me??" Ruhi said but suddenly a message popped in her phone. She checked it. It was from Peter." Guys, Peter messaged me to meet him in cafe in the evening." She said.

" Ohho , he is already getting desperate for you." Taniya teased her. " It is nothing to laugh about. I am dead. " She said. " You will go and Taniya you will also go with her. Try to get as much as informations from him by hook or by crock . " Manish ordered.

" What have I done?? Why I will go??" Taniya asked being shocked. " Now laugh more. You will be dying with me." Ruhi said.

Suddenly, Radhika barged inside the room. She went to the laptop and typed something. " What happened??why are you rushing??" Era asked. " Yes I got it." She exclaimed.

" What have you gotten?? Can you please tell us?" Mallika asked being impatient. " The deal is going to happen in Mumbai itself in Soho bar." Radhika said.

" What really?? That means it will be easier for us to get him." Sumedh said. " Why they always choose bar?" Akash asked.

" Because, you dumb. For this types of deal , bars are the safest place. Therefore, they also enjoy that things there, understand what I am trying to say." Era said. " Ooo. " Akash replied.