*Business Trip*

Hi guys.
Let's start today's chapter....

.
.
.
.
.

" let's grab some food first." Sumedh said.

"You guys should go. I will return to home first." Radhika said. " why ? Are you not feeling good?" Mallika asked.

"Nothing. Just I need to take a shower. My body has become dirty by that punk's touch. I am off . You guys go." Radhika replied.

" wait. I will also go with you. I am not hungry. Let's go," Taniya said.

" ok. Go safely. Call us after reaching home. It's quite late." Sumedh said.

They went to restaurant for dinner and Radhika and Taniya returned to home.

They meet Sagar at the parking area. " why you both are alone?? Where are others?? " Sagar asked.

" they went for dinner." Radhika replied. " don't you both want to eat?? " Sagar asked.

" sorry bro. I am in diet and you guys carry on I am going." Saying this Radhika ran from there.

" how was the mission today?" Sagar asked. " quite good. We were able to catch them. Finally, we can grab their attention. Because it is a big scandal. " Taniya replied.

"Hmm. In this rush, they will definitely do some mistakes. It will be a plus point for you all." Sagar said.

" let's walk." Taniya said. " are you really not hungry??" Sagar asked. " no" she said. " but I am hungry and you should eat with me." Sagar said and grabbed her hand .

They went to the nearby shop. " let's eat some pasta." He said and ordered two packet. "Aren't we eating here??" Taniya asked. " no we will eat in the garden."

They were sitting in the garden silently. " what do you think is the most important thing in a relationship ??" Sagar asked. She thought for a second.

" love and trust." Taniya replied. " exactly, when you love someone try to keep faith in that person. If you can't trust the person you should trust your love." Sagar said.

" why are you saying this suddenly to me??" Taniya asked. " nothing. Leave it . Let's go to home." He said.

At their side -

"Why does the drink taste so different??" Mallika said.

"What happened?? It's the same taste. We all are drinking the same drink." Era said. " is it bad?" Ruhi asked.

" no it's not bad. But it's not the regular taste. Whatever." Saying this she drank it in one go. " I want one more drink. Waiter give me this one more glass." Mallika said. She drank two more glasses.

" what is happening here? Sorry I went to pick up a call." Sumedh said. "I don't know. Mallika just said her drink tastes different now she drank three glass." Ruhi said.

Sumedh smelled her glass. It was wine. He was very angry.  He called the waiter and asked them.

" sorry sir it was a mistake. The wine was for the next table and coke for your table. I mixed up the tables. I am so sorry please don't complain about me." The waiter said.

" leave it Sumedh. Let's go we are done eating." Akash said. " no I won't go. I want more drinks . It is very tasty." Mallika said in a baby voice.

" she is so light drinker. She is drunken just after three glass." Era said.

" you are not drinking anything let's go. " Sumedh said but she started crying. " you are bad . You scold me. I won't go with you." Mallika said.

Without thinking or bikering anymore, he picked her up and left the place. They all returned to home. All the way, everyone was very annoyed by her nonstop nonsense.