*New member*

Let's start

" Listen,I know Era the most. She is my bestie cum soulmate. So if anyone wants to impress her,he has to impress me first. I will give him permission then he can go to Era. " Radhika said while back hugging Era.

" Same goes for you also. I will find your husband." Era said while chuckling. " Ok find in your dreams." Radhika replied.
" We both are friends from school life. So, we know each and every details of each other. We understand each other very much." Radhika said while looking at Akash.

" I know this very well. You guys used to ignore me in your secret talks always." Sumedh said. " It's girls secret. " Era said.

" yeah, even I also used to be confused what they are talking about. But, they are the sweetest. " Mallika said while hugging both of them.
" what about us? Aren’t we sweet? " Asish whined. Everyone chuckled at his childish behaviour.

" Now, focus on the food. Hope , it hadn't burn. " Akash said. " No , it's alright. Food is ready."

They all say on the dining table. Girls served the food and joined them.
After eating they all sat on the sofa. Suddenly, Radhika's phone rang. She picked up the call .

On the call:

" Hi bhabi. How are you?" Radhika said.
" I am fine and you??" The other person replied.
" I am also fine. Why did you call suddenly?? Is everything alright??" She asked.
" Everything is alright. Actually,I called to invite you all to have a dinner in our house." The other person replied.
" Ok, we will come. Is there anything special??" She said.

" First come. Then I will tell. Ok bye now I have to make food."
" Ok bye bhabi."

Call ended.

" Who was that?" Era asked. " It was Anisha bhabi. She called us for a dinner at her house." Radhika replied.
" Ohh. It has been a long time,we have visited Anisha bhabi. " Mallika said.
They all passed their time by chitchatting and watching movies.

Anisha Dayal. Wife of Manish Dayal. A sweet and kind hearted person. She loves her husband and friends.

At night:

"Are you guys ready??" Sumedh yelled. " Here , I am ready." Mallika replied. " I am also ready " Asish said. They all came down. " Ok let's go." Akash said.

They all reached Manish and Anisha's house.
" Hey welcome." Manish said. Anisha also came behind him.
" Bhabi, how are you?? Long time no see." Era said.
" I am fine, how are you guys??" Anisha asked.
" We are also fine bhabi." Sumedh replied." Come inside. " Anisha said. They all went inside.

" There is something special right?? You have called us here." Mallika asked. Anisha blushed hard. Manish looked at her blushing face and smiled. He hold her hand and she looked at him . He nodded his head.

Anisha looked at them and said," Actually I am pregnant. We are expecting our first child." " Ohh, that's not a big deal. Wait whattt??" Akash said shockingly.